Monday, March 30, 2020

R - E - F - U - S - E....... (3.30.20)

Beloved,
the enemy is creating situations and circumstances in your life for the purpose of causing you to be overwhelmed.  Refuse to give in to the feeling that you do not have what it takes to be successful.  And refuse to be pushed into anything without giving it careful consideration. 

 
Take your time. 
And be still before Me.
So that you can hear from Me.

Take one day at a time, or even one hour at a time, trust Me to lead and to order each of your steps. Remember, the enemy is usually behind the pressure for you to make snap decisions. 

Refuse to give in. 
Come to Me before
     you make any decisions.

the enemy will whisper in your ear to hurry up,to make decisions that have the potential to carry you down a road where he has set traps for you to fall into. Do not fall for it! Take one step at a time, as you trust Me to lead you and guide you. 

 
You must fight the good fight of faith.
You must stand on My Word in the
     face of the enemy. 
You must REFUSE to give in. 
 
I Am on your side, and all My Forces
     of Heaven are behind you. 
I Am with you; and I Am for you. 

You have My Mercy, My Favor, and My Grace upon your life.  I Am your very present help in times of trouble.  Seek Me for the answers you need, to resolve all those difficult issues. 

 
Expect Me to bless your life and I Will lead you onto a path that you have not known, that you have not yet seen, nor could you have ever imagined.  Yield to My Holy Spirit; and, in turn, I Will show you things and reveal that which has been, thus far, hidden from your eyes. 

Refuse to give in and I Will EMPOWER you to succeed in reaching your divine destiny. Trust Me, for I Am for you and I Am with you.  I Am your Lord, your Father, your God.  
 
 
 

 
 
Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Psalm 46:1 - GOD is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. 

Galatians 6:9 - And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.

1 Timothy 6:12 - Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Ephesians 3:20 - Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Romans 4:20-21 - He staggered not at the promise of GOD through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to GOD; And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.

Hebrews 4:16 - Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. 



Faith Believers,
I pray the peace of Jesus will flood your soul
and destroy any fears holding you back;
so that the vision He has given to you
will come to pass.
  -  Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment