Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Allow Jesus to Carry Your Load...... (9.15.20)





Beloved,
I See every concern; before it is ever formed as a thought.

I Know your heartʹs desire. However, some of you are still listening to the whispers of the enemy, before relying upon Me. Some of you are still continuing to try and do things your way.  I Carried the Cross - and the weight of the world - upon My Shoulders.  Surely I Can carry this, for you.

I Change not.
I Am the same yesterday.
Today.
And forever.

Allow Me to be in control.

Let go, trust Me, and see if I Will not open doors that have long since been locked. You cannot imagine the lengths that I Will (and that I Can) go to, for you.

My Hands are not shortened in any circumstance. Surely, this is a small thing for Me, so allow Me to carry it - while you patiently wait for Me to give you the desires of your heart.

Allow Me to hold you, guide you and
     continue to shape you into My Vessel,
     and know that My Favor is upon your life.




Read and Meditate on God's Word
Psalm 55:22 - Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
 
Matthew 11:28-30 - Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. 


1 Peter 5:7 - Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.





No comments:

Post a Comment