Sunday, September 6, 2020

For Those Struggling, Retrain Your Thinking..... and BE HEALED #rightNow (9.6.20)



My Children,
Yes, I See that for some of you - depression has entered your life. It came upon you slowly and has lasted an extended period of time. I See it in your eyes and the way you carry yourself.  Some of you have become discouraged with where you are, and the situation surrounding you.   To My weary, depressed Children - I See it, and of course, I Know what is in your heart.

I Can see what your closest friends and family do not know.

For some of you, you donʹt even want anyone to know how low you are feeling. Some of you think you should be more mature, and handling things better. Some of you wonder whether you will ever see My Victory.
 
Do not entertain those thoughts any longer.

I Am here to stop the pain you are feeling. Surrender your mind to Me (#rightNow) and allow Me to retrain your thinking (#rightNow). Let Me renew your spirit. (#rightNow) 

Work with Me, as I Transform your mind.
Reflecting on the good things.

Remember, every victory - even the smallest victories that may seem to you to be insignificant - remember to be grateful for those as well. Take one day at a time and continue to walk in joyful gratefulness.

When your mind is focused on good things,
     your heart will follow. 
Never forget that My Child.
 
Yes, for those of Mine that are struggling - retrain your thinking, Beloveds.

I Have such good plans and blessings for you.
Trust in Me and I Will bring to pass everything that troubles you.

Receive My Healing power right now,
     in the Mighty Name of MY SON,
    Jesus Christ!

You are healed. 
#rightNow
You are healed......



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Isaiah 26:3 - Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. 
 
Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
 
Romans 12:2 - And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of GOD.
 
Philippians 4:8 - Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.


No comments:

Post a Comment