Monday, September 14, 2020

Follow in Jesus' Footsteps (9.14.20)


 

Beloved,
Follow in My Footsteps.
I Will never mislead you, for I Only
     do what My Father is doing.

I Watch Him, and I Follow Him.
Watch and follow Me.
And walk in My Perfect Will. 
This is the will of My Father, for you. 

And doing My Father's Will shall bring you joy. When joy is not present in your life, that means you are moving in the wrong direction.  When you Follow Me, you are choosing to follow peace, love, and joy.

Look for My Footsteps to bring you into a greater fulfillment of My Blessings; however, understand that it comes with a cost. Sometimes a very very high cost.....  Every time you move in obedience, there is always a cost. You lay down part of yourself.  When you follow Me, your old nature dies; and you become a new person, as you take on My Image. The more you follow in My Footsteps, the more you leave this world behind. The more you become like Me, the more the enemy will try to destroy you.  But fear not, for I Am with you - and I Will not allow you to suffer more than you can bear.

I Will be your Strength when you  strive to follow My Example; and walk as I Walk.

As you see the direction of My Footsteps, follow in My Footsteps, and learn from Me.

I Am meek and gentle. 
I Want you to follow Me.
However, I Will not force
     My Ways upon you.

I Will allow you the freedom of choice, with every step you take.  I Do not want any soul to be lost, but I Also won’t force you to follow in My Footsteps. I Want you to truly know Me, The One you've chosen to follow, and the path you've chosen to take. 

'The Way' won't always be easy, but rest in knowing that I Will always be with you; and know that nothing shall overtake you. I Want you to follow Me willingly and with all your heart. 

And I Want you to trust, where I Am
     Leading you.
For I Know 'The Way' that you should go. 






READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Isaiah 48:17 - Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy GOD which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.
 
John 12:26 - If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.
 
Luke 9:23 - And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
 
1 Corinthians 10:13 - There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but GOD is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Job 23:10 - But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold. 





No comments:

Post a Comment