Friday, September 11, 2020

God Has Many Gifts for You; but If Something is not Blessing Your Life..... (9.11.20)




My Child,
You can always be honest with Me.
Do not try and hide anything.

I Know your thoughts near, and far away.

However, I Love it when you talk to Me. Ok, why is that still bothering you? We talked about that, and we agreed that you would give that back - because that particular gift was not from Me  I Never give My Children gifts that will cause them pain.  Please stop accepting gifts from the enemy. he is trying to replace 'My Joy gifts' with his gifts of fear and sadness. Each time you verbalize fear, you accept his gifts. Accept them no more.


Accept only My Gifts.
Your breakthrough is imminent.
the enemy cannot stop it.

However, you must be unwavering in your faith.

I Am your very present help,
I Stand with you to defeat adversity.

Refuse
to allow the spirit of fear to invade your spiritual environment. Let My Love and My Peace rule. Rededicate yourself and move forward, with renewed faith. Do not allow your current situation to hinder you.

This trial that you are facing will become a stepping stone to the manifestation of My Grace and My Glory.

Remember, everything Good and Perfect comes from Me. 

If it is not blessing your life,
     it not A Gift of Mine.




READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD

Psalm 46:1 - God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Luke 12:32 - Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
2 Timothy 1:7 - For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
James 1:17 - Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. 


I pray the peace of Jesus will flood your soul
     and destroy any fears holding you back;
so that the vision He has given you
     will come to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment