Saturday, September 5, 2020

The Things You Don't Know...... (9.5.20)




My Child,

I Know that for some, it appears to you and others who are watching, that I Am not doing anything about your situation. However, you know - within your spirit - that that is not true. Look at where you are now.  You may not be where you want to be, but if I Had not been working in your life, things would be much worse.

Take some time to think back to those times when some of you thought I Was nowhere to be seen and perhaps you told others (or had thoughts) that you did not hear from Me.   Those times when it may have seemed like I was quiet, silent; and some of you thought I Did not care.   However, you must come to know for yourself (and for the future) that things were ALWAYS going on behind the scenes.  Things that you knew nothing about.

Didn’t I Provide for you?
Didn’t I Work things out for your good?
Yes, I did.

I was with you then.
And I Am with you now.

I Worked things out for you that could not have turned out the way they did, if I Had not been working. You prayed and stood on My Word, and I moved countless mountains - mountians some of which you never saw - out of your way. 

Therefore, do not worry about what others are saying. 
Do not worry about what you don’t know. 
Do what you did before.
Pray and stand on what you know to be true, My Word.

I Delivered you in the past; now believe that I will do it again.

 



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Daniel 10:12 - Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy GOD, thy words were heard and I am come for thy words.

John 13:7 - Jesus answered and said unto him, What I do thou knowest not now; but thou shalt know hereafter. 

1 Thessalonians 5:21 - Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) 

I pray the peace of Jesus will flood your soul,
and destroy any fears holding you back;
so that the vision He has given you
will come to pass.
  -  Marilyn



No comments:

Post a Comment