Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Forgive, Move On and Pray.... God's Got You! #speakLife (9.8.20)

My Child,
I Am the Lord your God!  And I Declare, unto many of you, this day, to 'Come Out' from amongst them!  Too many of you are surrounded by people who are from the enemy. You will know them from their deeds and the words they speak. 

I Will not leave you in their hands. 
I Will protect you.
I Will keep you from all evils things
     they may try to wish upon you
     or try to declare over your life.

I am Jehovah Jireh,
I AM the great I AM.
There is no one more powerful than I.
I Hold ALL POWER in My Hands.

You must forgive and move on; but My Word also says to remove yourself out of the midst of darkness. When you remove yourself from this situation I Will step up and destroy all works of satan. 

Pray for those who do not know Me,
     and are doing the work of
     the enemy.

Some will even come in My Name, or My Son's Name - Jesus Christ - and profess to know Me; but their heart is far from Me. I Will show you who they are through the Holy Spirit. You shall know them because they will have all of the characteristics of their father, the devil. 
Stand on My Word and believe that I Will destroy all evil, at the right time. Stand strong during these times, believe Me and know that I Am right beside you - to protect you and keep you; regardless of what you see with your natural eyes. 
No one and no thing can stand face to face or toe to toe with Me or My Son or My Holy Spirit. I Can and I Will destroy them with just one breath. I have ALL power! 

Now stand, and rebuke the enemy, in the Mighty Name of My Son, Jesus Christ of Nazareth!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus.



No comments:

Post a Comment