Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Focus Your Attention on God's Grace....... (9.22.20)


My Child,
Focus your attention on My Grace, and not your problems. 

This is My Time.  And I Want to be glorified in your life.

Oh, how quickly some of you forget about My Grace, especially when a tough trial comes upon you.  How quickly some of you forget that My Grace is more than sufficient. If those of you who forget, would simply focus more on My Grace, and not your problems; those of you would know that I Will lead you safely through this storm.  My Grace enabled you to overcome your problems before, and with My Grace, you shall overcome these current problems, again.

Whether some of you realize this when constantly thinking and worrying about your problems; you allow them to become your god, and that not only places them in front of (before) Me; but it also shows a lack of trust in Me. 

I Am a jealous GOD.
Have no other god before Me. 

This is My Time in your life.

Think about My Grace and My Mercy.
For they will bring My Many Blessings, into your life.

Use your time wisely.

Use it to lift up My Name and to Praise Me.

To turn your prayers into praises of thanksgiving for what I Have done, for what I Am doing, and for what I Will do, in your life.

My Grace has carried you this far.
And My Grace will be more than sufficient,
      to see you through to the end.






Read and Meditate on God's Word

Exodus 34:14 - For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous GOD: 

2 Corinthians 9:8 - And GOD is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work: 



2 Corinthians 12:9-10 - And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly, therefore, will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong. 


Hebrews 4:16 - Let us, therefore, come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.


1 Peter 5:10 - But the GOD of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, establish, strengthen, settle you.



No comments:

Post a Comment