Monday, September 21, 2020

Never Ever Lose Courage - God Is ALWAYS With You (9.21.20)



My Child,
You must believe that I Am with you, at ALL times, and that I Will NEVER leave you.

You must not stop trying, but you must keep pressing forward, ALWAYS believing in My Word.

Therefore, do not lose courage in this battle.  For I Am with you, to fight against your enemy.  Oh, how the enemy would love to see you give up and turn back.  For that would mean victory for him.  But he will not win this battle.

I Did not give you a spirit of fear.
And you know that you cannot quit.

It is not in you to quit.
I Did not Create you to quit.

You’ve come too far, to give up now.

You have My Holy Spirit in you.
And My Grace is with you.

And that is more than enough, to see you through every storm of life.

You must trust that I Am with you.

I Defeated the enemy, when my Son - Jesus Christ - died on the Cross; therefore, the enemy has no authority over you....  unless you give it to him.  Rise up, shake off the yoke of the enemy, and go forth in My Name.

Do not allow the enemy to gain any advantage over you.
Stand strong in My Name.
Stand strong in My Power, and
     refuse to give any place to the enemy.
Stand strong, for My Strength is made perfect in weakness. 
My grace is more than sufficient for you.
Therefore, stand strong, so that My Power may rest upon you.
 
Oh, My Precious Child, you are more than a conqueror, through Me; and you must never forget this.

Be encouraged, this day; and speak in My Name, speak My Son's Name, to the enemies who stand in your way.

Speak My Name, speak My Son's Name, and believe, that at the sound of My Name, at the sound of My Son's Name - they will flee. 

Do not lose courage.
I AM with you.
And let nothing separate you
     from Me.
~~~~
Stress makes you believe that everything has to happen right now. 
Faith reassures you that everything will happen in GOD's timing.
Have faith in GOD.
~~~~






READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Deuteronomy 20:4 - For the LORD your GOD is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.

Joshua 1:9 - Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your GOD is with you wherever you go.

2 Corinthians 12:9 - And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Ephesians 6:10 - Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

Romans 8:37-39 - Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of GOD, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.


Faith Believers,
I pray the peace of Jesus
     will flood your soul;
and destroy any fears
     holding you back.
So that the Vision
     Jesus has given you
will come to pass.
 -  Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment