Sunday, September 13, 2020

God has a Plan for Your Life. Follow Him. Trust Him. Take the Next Step..... (9.13.20)



My Child,
I Have a plan for your life.

I Brought you into this world to fulfill that plan.

It is the best plan that anyone could ever make for you.
It is a plan that will bring Me the Greatest Glory,
     and you, My Greatest Blessings.

From the beginning of your life, until the end, I Am working out My Perfect Plan. As you follow My Perfect Plan for your life, do so by faith. It is important to remember that I AM the Guide, and you are the follower. I do not have to bring My Perfect Plans into a planning room, with a consultant, to help Me Decide what is best for your life....  For I AM Life.

Therefore, I Want you to trust Me and to take the next step of obedience according to My Will.

After all, haven’t I Said, I Will bring the blind by a way they did not know, I Will lead them in paths they have not known. I Will make darkness light before them, and crooked places straight. These things I Will do for them, and not forsake them. - Isaiah 42:16 

Remember, I Am your Provider.
I Am your Counselor.
I Am your Comfort,
And I Am your Father.

So follow My Perfect Plan for your life,
     and you will not falter.  You will not fail.



Read and Meditate on God's Word
Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." 

Isaiah 42:16 - And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them




No comments:

Post a Comment