Saturday, October 24, 2020

Can You Feel The Father's Presence? God Comes to Us - This Day - to Heal Us, Restore Us & Bring Us Closer to Him. (10.24.20)



My Child,
I Come unto you - on this day - to heal, restore, and to bring you closer to My Presence. 
 
It does not matter how the storm may rage around you, I Am The One who is always in control. You must trust Me to the end no matter what.  You must trust to me to the end no matter how hard the storms are raging in your life. Always remember, the trial you are going through, this trial right now - this trial that has come to test your faith, will end.
 
My Child, trust Me, the storm you are facing will end.
You must be ready to go on trusting, even unto
     the last hour.
I Will make a way, when you cannot see your way.
I Want you to rely on Me and Me Alone.

Trust in My Holy Spirit.
Trust not, in what you see.
Trust.
Fear not.
Know that I Am able,
     to do what I Promised.
Know that I have a Mighty Great
     Plan for your life.
Know Me.
Know My Word.
For when you know Me & My Word,
     you will trust Me with your whole heart.
You will understand Me a little bit better.
You will trust Me.
You will see Me.
You will hear Me.
You will seek Me First.

Oh My Beloved Little Ones.  What is it, that some of you fear? Do not listen to what others are telling you. Listen only to My Voice, only My Voice. Whether its My Still Small Voice or a passage in My Word or a revelation that comes from quiet meditation time.  Or praise, singing and thanksgiving time.  However My Voice comes to you, listen Child. 

Stand on what you know to be true.

Do you remember the last miracle I Performed in your life? (For there have been so many.)  Remember how you marveled at what was done? You said to yourself - and for some of you, you testified to family, friends and for some, anyone who would listen - you said, "Won't He do it;" or "I can't believe Jesus did that;" or "Look at GOD;" or "He made a way out of no way."   You couldn't stop praising, testifying and giving Me My Glory, My Honor and My Praise.


And that was then.
And I Did, did not I?
My Child, I Will do it again.

I take what My Children see as impossible, and make it possible. I have been doing that since I formed this earth.  So, why.  Why.  Why do some of you wonder if I Am able to provide?
 
Oh, My Child, I Say unto you - this day - to please take time to reflect upon the blessings of the past, and do not worry.

I Have spoken unto the storms, and
     commanded them to cease!
That storm you are going through is over.
That storm shall be no more.
Right now!

I Am pouring forth upon you a sweet and gentle rain.
It shall renew, strengthen, and breathe new life into you.

Embrace what I Am doing.
Do not resist.

I Need you to trust Me until the end.
I Will provide.
Haven’t I ALWAYS provided for you?

Trust Me, the storm will end.
Trust Me.
I Love You.
Before you were you, in your mother's womb,
     I Loved you.
You are My Child.
I Love you.
Trust Me.

Trust.
 


 Read and Meditate on God's Word
Isaiah 43:2 - When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. 

John 14:18 - I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. 

Psalm 9:10 - And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

Psalm 56:3-4 - Even when I am afraid, I still trust you. I praise the word of GOD. I trust God. I am not afraid. What can mere flesh and blood do to me?


2 Corinthians 4:16-17 - That is why we are not discouraged. Though outwardly we are wearing out, inwardly we are renewed day by day. Our suffering is light and temporary and is producing for us an eternal glory that is greater than anything we can imagine.



No comments:

Post a Comment