Sunday, October 4, 2020

Remember Your Destiny (10.4.20)




My Child,
Do not become complacent, just because the place you’ve been sent is not your final destination. It is a place of preparation, before positioning you in that new place to come, for the upcoming outpouring of My Spirit. Do   not detest the hardships you are facing; because you will make it through them.

Do not be discouraged, and do not think that
     you are starting over.
You are not starting over.
You are maturing and gaining My Much‐needed Wisdom
     for the battle that lies ahead.

And do not fear the battle, because the battle belongs to Me.

If you keep your feet upon the Path that I Have Ordained, Victory is assured. If you begin to feel weak, or if your hope starts to fade away, simply exercise your faith in My Word, and you will be renewed.

I Want you to remind yourself of Who I Am.
I Am your Loving Father.
I Am Committed to taking care of you.
I Want you to choose to believe in My Goodness,
     instead of listening to the lies of the enemy.
I Am here to restore you.
I Am here to remind you of your destiny.
And I Am here to set you back on the Right Path.

My Child, Believe that I Am good, and choose to stand in faith, holding onto My Word. I Have brought you this far, I Will not leave you. I Will never, and I Have never, left you.  There are greater things yet to come.

I Am a God of Restoration.
I Want you to remember your destiny.

Now, believe and trust in Me.
And remember your destiny. 





 
READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
2 Chronicles 20:15 - …Thus saith the LORD unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but GOD's.

1 Kings 8:57 - The LORD our GOD be with us, as he was with our fathers: let him not leave us, nor forsake us:

Joel 2:25 - And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

Psalm 34:8 - O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.
 
1 Peter 1:7 - That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honor and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ

James 2:5 - Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not GOD chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?


No comments:

Post a Comment