Tuesday, October 20, 2020

CELEBRATE!!! For A Mighty Change Has Come.... (10.20.20)



My Child,
A time of great and mighty change is upon you. 

Do not have fear.
Be at peace.

This is My Hand that is moving you.
This is My Hand that is guiding you.
And this is My Will for you.

I Shall bring you forth and set your feet upon new ground. 

Do not look back, for there is nothing there for you, but the past.

And the past is not your future.

No longer mourn over it.
Lift your head up.
Move forward.
And never lose hope. 

The place that I Have prepared for you is a place of victory.  A place of peace.  A place of joy.  A place of life.  Remember, that I Sent My Son that you might have life, life everlasting, and that it might be full and abundant.  
 
Rejoice, and move forward.
And do not fear what is coming.
For I Have wonderful and marvelous things planned for you.
Now is your time to walk forward and claim what I have prepared for you.

And My child, you do not have to wait until the Victory is fully accomplished before you rejoice and praise Me.  
 
I AM with you.
I AM your Victory.
I AM your substance. 

Do not wait until you come out of the valley to give Me Praise. I AM walking with you in the journey. I AM ALWAYS walking with you.  ALWAYS.  I AM with you right now. Yes, this very moment, I AM walking beside you.

So, celebrate My Presence.
Celebrate My Nearness.
Celebrate My Love for you.
Celebrate My Mighty Change in your life.
And celebrate YOUR VICTORY in My Mighty Change.   

I Love You.
GO FORTH.
Go. Go. Go. Go. Right now....
Go.  Celebrate.  Claim My Victory!

 
 



Read and Meditate on God's Word
Psalm 18:19-20 - He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me. The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.


Psalm 126:2-3 - Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them. The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.

Isaiah 43:18-19 - Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall sprout; shall you not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, rivers in the desert. 


John 10:10 - The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment