Thursday, October 15, 2020

Changes are Coming. Rise Up. Be Alert. Be Ready. This is Your Time.... (10.15.20)


My Child,
Rise up and be alert. 

There are circumstances and opportunities presenting themselves, that will bring great change to your life.  And you will never be the same.  
 
Make ready for the new changes that I AM Bringing about in your life. They are the changes that will catapult you into where I AM Calling you and where I AM Sending you.  These changes are necessary to get you on the road, and to align with and through Me - both literally and spiritually.

Do not underestimate the small things.
For it will be the little things that will
     light the fuse for the breaking forth
     of that awesome day. 

Take care of any last-minute necessary tasks that must be done.

Be ready and do not delay. 

Seek My Face and yield to My Plans.
Great things are breaking forth.

These are the plans that you’ve long-awaited.   

This is your time. 
This is your day.
Therefore, be ready.
For I AM Calling you.
For I AM Sending you out. 

It is time to see My Mighty Works.
The Mighty Work of your Lord.


 

 
Read and Meditate on God's Word
Psalm 102:13 - Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favor her, yea, the set time, is come.

Isaiah 6:8 - Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

Zechariah 4:10 - Do not despise these small beginnings, for the LORD rejoices to see the work begin,

Matthew 24:44 - Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment