Sunday, October 18, 2020

Stay Prayerful. Do Not Look Back. Prepare. A New Season, A New Beginning is Here... (10.18.20)

My Child,
This is a new beginning.
A new season in your life.

All the old things have passed away.

I Have closed many doors.
And for some, this has been a hard time.

A lot of doors should have closed a long time ago, but for some strange reason, some of you kept them open. So yes, I Closed those doors for you. Do not worry about the closed doors.  For I AM preparing new things for you, according to My Will.

The journey will be tough.  But the journey will be one well worth it. There will be many obstacles along the way. There will be many who will try to persuade you to go in one direction, and then in another direction. This way and that way.  But not My Way... 

Be aware.
Be careful.
Listen for My Still Small Voice.
But most of all, stay prayerful.
And seek My Face at all times.

In all things. 
 
I Say to you again, during the days ahead, you must take the time to listen to My Still Small Voice, for My Still Small Voice is guiding you.  But you must be quiet.  You must choose to sit still, spend quiet time with Me and dwell in My Word.  I Will always be with you, My Child.  Always..... 

YOUR VICTORY is at hand.
YOUR BREAKTHROUGH is right before you. 
BE READY to move as I Lead. 
 
Do not look back at the way things used to be.
Do not try to imitate anything you have done in the past.  

All things have been made new.

At times, some of you may feel out of place.  But know that I AM with you.  Know that I HAVE placed you right where you are.  For such a time as this....

I Have made the crooked paths straight.
I Will keep you from stumbling. 
 

Prepare your heart to receive the blessings and the open doors that I Have prepared for you, My Beloved.

Stay prayerful. 
Listen to My Voice.
You have been waiting for this.

STAND ON MY WORD.
And prepare yourself to receive.

Allow My Word, and this message today, to penetrate into your very soul.

I Love You.
Stand. Pray. Listen.  To Me.

I Love You.
Always.

 
READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 1:3 - And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither, and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. 
 
Psalm 102:13 - Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favor her, yea, the set time, is come.

Proverbs 4:25-27 - Look straight ahead, and fix your eyes on what lies before you. Mark out a straight path for your feet; stay on the safe path.  Don’t get sidetracked; keep your feet from following evil.

Isaiah 48:3 - I have declared the former things from the beginning, and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass. 

Ezekiel 12:25 - For I am the LORD: I will speak, and the word that I shall speak shall come to pass; it shall be no more prolonged

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

Revelations 21:5 - And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new.





No comments:

Post a Comment