Thursday, October 1, 2020

God Is Able to Give You More than You Can Imagine..... (10.1.20)



Faith Believers,
It can sometimes seem like there is so much bad news in the world right now that sometimes, for some of you, it may feel like it’s hard to hold onto the joy that GOD has given you.


If this sounds like you.  If you have been feeling discouraged and if you are wondering when the Lord is going to do something in your life, then I pray that this message will bless you.  It is time to put aside the grave clothes and stand up in the Authority that GOD has given to you.

Not a day will go by when you won’t make a mistake, but it is not your perfection that sets you apart.  It is your heart for the Lord that sets you apart.  If you continue to look at your mistakes or the pressures around you, the enemy will continue to have you right where he wants you - dead and buried.
Allow these words to minister to your heart......

My Child,
I Have Called you to stand high above your circumstances. 

I Have Called you to stand on top of your mountains, not lie buried beneath them.

I Have Called you to stand on your mountain and shout, “I WILL overcome, for my God IS ABLE to give me much more than this."

Child, you do not need to stand up in your own strength to try and overcome your situation.  You have Me, your Covenant Partner, and I Will supply the strength you need.  Together, in My Name, in My Power, the impossible will be done.


It does not matter how you feel. 
It does not matter what you are going through, right now.
I want you to know - this is not the end of you. 

Say it, “THIS IS NOT THE END OF ME.”

Take My Hand, put your trust in Me,
     and walk into your new beginning. 

Do not worry about the things you see with your eyes. 
Do not worry about the things coming against you. 
Put your trust completely in Me, and believe that
     I Am MORE THAN ABLE to give you
     much more than this.

When you feel your way has gotten too hard, and you cannot take another step, lean on Me.  I Will pick you up and carry you through. Some of you are a little weary right now, aren’t you? Go ahead, lean on Me for strength.  Let Me Do what you cannot do.  What I AM supposed to do.  What I AM built to do.  I Will pull you out of the fire, blow a calming breeze over your life, and put your feet on a steady path.  I AM able to give you much more than this.  So, no matter what your situation is right now, I Want you to know this one thing - I Love you and I Will NEVER leave you.  I Have a life more abundantly planned, for you.


Shake off those grave clothes.
Shake off the things that weigh you down. 
Take My Hand and allow My Joy to
     come into your life.

Once you allow that to happen, My Light will shine, your Light will shine and you will know that I Can, Will and Am delivering you. 

You will know that I Am able
     to do the impossible.
You will know that I AM able
     to restore all that you have lost,
And you will know that I AM able
      to give you much more than this. 



Read and Meditate on God's Word
2 Chronicles 25:9 - And Amaziah said to the man of GOD, But what shall we do for the hundred talents which I have given to the army of Israel? And the man of GOD answered, The LORD is able to give thee much more than this.

John 10:10 - The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Ephesians 3:20 - Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,



No comments:

Post a Comment