Saturday, October 3, 2020

Cling To The Father (10.3.20)



My Child,
I Want you to cling only to Me.
And cling not to the things that you have drawn comfort from, nor the things that may have "worked" in the past. 

Child, can’t you see that I Am bringing a change in your life? However, for that change to happen, you must let go of all that you once relied upon; and allow Me to be your sole source of comfort.

You cannot remain where you are.
Nor can you retreat to the past. 
You must move forward.
And you must do it with Me in full control. 

Trust in Me, for I Know what I Am doing, concerning you. 

You do not have to understand all the details, but you do have to fully trust that I Am working things out for your good.

 
You must trust in Me to bring you through all your struggles, through all your pains, and through all your depressing thoughts.  I Am able, and I Desire, to Shine My Light on you; and bring you into a place of freedom.  My Child, I Know you; and I Have placed you where you are, so that you will know that I Am Faithful.  And so that you will know that My Hand is upon you through it all.

My Child, cling to Me. 
Come close to Me.
And allow Me to reveal
     Myself to you.  

Remember, the things that you choose to cling to - are the things that you love, and inevitably, what you most likely will become. 

I Want you to become more like Me, as I Give you comfort and peace through your trials.

Regardless of what you see with your natural eyes, and regardless of what is happening in this world, I Am still in control of all things. Trust Me and learn of Me and I Will give your soul peace that no one will understand - but those who know Me.





READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD

Deuteronomy 30:20 - That thou mayest love the LORD thy GOD, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

Psalm 73:28 - But it is good for me to draw near to GOD: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works.


Romans 12:9 - Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are the called according to his purpose
.



No comments:

Post a Comment