Thursday, October 22, 2020

Trust in God to the End... Trust God. Trust God. (10.22.20)

 



My Child,
Trust in Me.... to the end. 
Trust in Me.  To the end.
Trust in Me.
To the e-n-d.
 
Be steadfast.
Be ready to go on.
Trusting to the last hour. 

You must know that I Am able to provide, even when you cannot see. 

Be faithful, like My Servant Abraham.  Climb your 'hill of sacrifice,' trusting in Me - to the very last moment - before you see My Deliverance. This 'final test' will come to all who walk by faith.  You must rely on Me, and Me, alone. Look to no other hand.  Look to no other help.  Look to no other for advice.  Look to no other for confirmation, nor in an attempt to justify or "lobby" for support. 
 
Trust in Me. 
Trust in My Word.
NOT in what you see.

Trust and fear not. 

Know that I Am able to do, what I Promised I Would do.  I Need you to trust in Me, until the end.  I Will provide for you.

What is it you fear? 

Why do you think that I Won't do what I Say I Will do? Do not listen to what others are telling you. Listen only to My Voice.  My Still Small Voice.  My Consistent Voice.  My Loving, Fatherly Voice.  And know that I Am able. 

Stand on what you know to be true.  Remember the last miracle I Performed in your life?  (There have been so many.  Have you been paying attention?)  Do you recall how you marveled at what I Did? You were so amazed that I Could do - and did do - what others said could not be done.  Nevertheless, I did.  I Did do it.  I Took what you saw as impossible, and made it possible. 

And I Will do it again. 

Stand on what you know to be true.
Stand on what you know to be true.
Stand on what you know to be true.
Right now.
 
So, why do some of you wonder now, if I Am able to provide? 
Trust in Me until the end. 

Trust Me.
Trust Me.
Trust Me.
Right now.

I Love you, My Child.
Trust Me.
Right now.

 

 
 
Read and Meditate on God's Word
Numbers 11:23 - And the LORD said unto Moses, Is the LORD'S hand waxed short? thou shalt see now whether my word shall come to pass unto thee or not. 
 
Psalm 37:3-5 - Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD, and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him, and he shall bring it to pass.

Mark 10:27 - And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

Hebrews 11:6 - But without faith, it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Romans 4:20 - He staggered not at the promise of GOD through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to GOD; 



There is nothing you will face today
     that GOD cannot bring you through. 
So, let your faith be bigger than your fears. 
  -  Marilyn Chaney
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment