Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Get Rooted. Get Grounded. God is Growing Your Faith. (10.27.20)



Precious Child of Mine,
Many of you are going through a series of situations and circumstances that are causing your faith to grow.  
 
These situations and circumstances were designed to push you past your comfort zone; and to teach you to trust Me like never before. 
 
Then, as many of you step out - in renewed faith - you will see doors open which you thought were impossible.  And as you fully experience My Faithfulness in each situation - in a new, unprecedented  and extraordinary way - it will cause your faith to grow. 

Then I Will push you a bit further. 
I Will push you a bit harder. 
I AM going to take you through experience,
     after experience, designed to grow and
     mature your faith.
 

If you look at your life, many of you will see that you have been going through the same type of faith-producing situation over and over again.  I AM explaining it to you clearly so that you don't become confused, and think that you are under the attack of the enemy.  You are not. 

I Want you to understand that this is My Hand upon you, causing your faith to grow. 

So, for many of you, instead of looking to war in the spirit, yield to Me in the area of trusting Me and stepping out in faith. 

It is My Desire that you become strong, mighty, full of faith, and able to do all things that I place in your hand to do.  Let Me Say that again.
It is My Desire that you become strong, mighty, full of faith, and able to do all things that I place in your hand to do.

Yes, it may seem like I AM asking the impossible of many of you, but I Will enable you with My Supernatural Power.  And you already have My Word, My Son, and My Holy Spirit to assist you and guide you.  Plus, you know Me.  You have walked with Me for some time.  For many of you, a very long time.  And you have been dedicated.  And faithful.  And diligent.  And asking for My Wisdom, My Discernment.  Many of you have been studying My Word.  Standing on My Word.  Speaking My Word.  Walking in Faith and not by sight.  Your new-found faith has activated My Power in your situation.  And watch, more and more you will see the impossible take place, according to My Will.


Things are changing.
And it is time that you begin to expect Me
     to work miracles through you. 
 
It is time for you to realize that My Son really meant what He Said - that you would not only do the same works, the same signs, and the same wonders that He did when He walked My Earth; but that you would do works greater than My Son. 
 
That is why I AM Working so very hard in your life, right now.  Harder than ever.  I AM working to continue to build your faith and to take your faith to the next level,  so that you will be ready to move forward with Me.

I AM Preparing you for greater things. 

So look forward, expectantly, to what I Will be doing in you and through you.  For I AM causing your faith to grow so that you can work with Me to fulfill My Purposes for your life.

Things are changing.
Expect your faith to elevate and go 'next level.' 
Expect to see more of My Miracles. 
Expect great things.
Expect the impossible.
Expect Me.  Your Almighty Father.
 



 Read and Meditate on God's Word
Luke 17:5 - And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith.

Romans 10:17 - Then faith is of hearing, and hearing by the Word of GOD. 

Colossians 2:6-7 - Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, rooted and built up in Him, and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving. 

1 Peter 1:7 - That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: 

1 Peter 2:1-2 - Therefore laying aside all malice and all guile and hypocrisies and envyings, and all evil speakings, desire the sincere milk of the Word, as newborn babes, so that you may grow by it; 

1 Peter 4:12-13 - Beloved, do not be astonished at the fiery trial which is to try you, as though a strange thing happened to you, but rejoice according as you are partakers of Christ's suffering, so that when His glory shall be revealed, you may be glad also with exceeding joy. 

2 Peter 3:18 - But grow in grace and in knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory, both now and to the day of eternity. Amen. 








No comments:

Post a Comment