Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Will You Wait Patiently for God??? (10.7.20)


My Child,
I Have been patient with you in many things. 

Now I Ask you, to be patient with Me.

I Am more than able to bless you with what you’ve asked.
However, it’s My Desire for you to grow in wisdom and in love; its My Desire for you to understand the importance of patience, before you receive your blessing. When you allow patience AND when you allow Me, to work fully in your life - it will help you to realize that I Have a greater blessing waiting for you.

My Patience allows you to see things that you typically would have missed, without it. Patience is the key to waiting on Me, and receiving a greater blessing.  My Child, be patient and wait upon Me - with a heart of humility and tenderheartedness.  Let the work that I Am doing in your life, shine through you; so that others will know that I Love My Children. 


Spending time in My Presence will empower you
     to wait for My Timing.

I Know that patience tries the heart; therefore, learn
to love patience.


Let the fruit of patience, overflow in your heart and
     draw you closer into My Presence.

And when you need more of My Patience, in order to wait for your blessing - just think of the times that I Have Extended mercy and grace to you; while I Patiently waited for you to surrender all to Me. 


Good things are coming.
Be patient.
And wait for Me.






Read and Meditate on God's Word
Psalm 40:1 - I waited patiently for the LORD, and He inclined unto me, and heard my cry.

2 Corinthians 4:17-18 - For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Hebrews 6:15 - And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise.

Hebrews 10:36 - For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of GOD, ye might receive the promise.

Hebrews 12:1 - Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

James 1:4 - But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.




No comments:

Post a Comment