Monday, January 10, 2022

All Is Not Lost, Trust Jesus (1.10.22)




Beloved,
There are times when the storms of life may make some of you feel as though all hope is lost; that no one cares; and that there is no way things will ever be restored.

the enemy would have you to think that you are never coming out of your dark valley experience.

I Know all about what you are going through. I Have already been through it for you.  I Gave My Life so that you could have everlasting life.  Trust Me.  All is not lost. No Thing or Person is ever out of My Reach. I Can restore the things in which you seek. Just have faith, trust Me, and believe My Word.
 
Yes, I Know you have gone through some fierce battles.  Some you felt like you won.  Others left you feeling defeated, exhausted, stretched and like you had nothing left. the enemy’s goal is to wear you down, and get your attention off The Vision that I Gave to you. If the enemy can disturb your relationship with Me, he assumes that you will lose faith, and then everything else will fall apart.

You must not allow that to happen.
Your fellowship with Me is where your strength lies. 
Keep your eyes fixed on me.  

I Am aware of every detail of your life.
I Am working, on your behalf, to bring
     restoration to what you believe is lost.
Do not faint, and do not grow weary in your
     season of waiting on Me.

I Have not forsaken you.
Nor have I Forgotten you.

And even though many of you cannot see a way out of what is currently happening to you; TRUST ME when I Say, "the way has been provided."

Stand strong in My Name and lift your head.
Your restoration is closer than you think. 

Nothing is lost. 
Nothing at all.

 


Read and Meditate on God's Word
Isaiah 61:7 - For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.

Jeremiah 30:3 - 'For, behold, days are coming,' declares the Lord, 'when I restore the fortunes of My people Israel and Judah.' The Lord says, 'I will also bring them back to the land that I gave to their forefathers, and they shall possess it.' 

Joel 2:25 - And I will restore to you the years which the swarming locust has eaten, the locust larvae, and the stripping locust, and the cutting locust 

1 Peter 5:10 - GOD, who shows you his kindness and who has called you through Christ Jesus to his eternal glory, will restore you, strengthen you, make you strong, and support you as you suffer for a little while.



No comments:

Post a Comment