Saturday, January 15, 2022

Do Not Hold On To the Past - #LetItGo (1.15.22)



My Child,
If you hold on to yesterday,
      it will spoil your tomorrow.
There are lessons that had to be learned from the past.
But do not let the pain of yesterday, hinder your tomorrow. 

If you don’t release all past offenses, a root of bitterness will spring forth, and destroy the blessings of tomorrow. 

Release the hurt. 
Release past disappointments. 
Release it all. 
Release them. 

For I Am doing a new thing. 
A new thing shall spring forth. 
I Intend that you be a part of My Amazing Plan. 
 
My Child, release the past. 
Look forward to the blessings
     which I Have Ordained for your life.

Seek Me for divine guidance on where to go, what to say, and what to do.

Talk to Me. Yes, talk to Me; but then I Want you to listen, and be still before Me, as well. Wait upon Me so that you can hear what My Holy Spirit is saying to you. And as you wait in My Presence, you will be changed and transformed. I Will Work in your spirit to remove and heal the pain of the past.  I Will Work in your spirit to restore and build up all that has been eroded.
 
It is My Desire to replace your ashes of yesterday with beauty; and to replace the heaviness of the past with a garment of praise.

Therefore, do not hold on to yesterday.
Release the troubles of yesterday.
Give them to Me.
Yes, give Me your yesterdays.
And I Will give you a new beginning.  

I Will give you a greater and brighter tomorrow.

So, let go of yesterday.
Trust in the Words that I Have spoken to you.
That the best has yet to come, in your life.

Spend time with Me in prayer; and I Will speak to your heart and reveal to you the path that you shall follow.

 
 
 
Read and Meditate on God's Word
Isaiah 42:9 - Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them. 

Isaiah 43:18 - Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. 

Isaiah 65:16 - That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the GOD of truth; and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the GOD of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes. 

Haggai 2:9 - The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the LORD of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the LORD of hosts. 



No comments:

Post a Comment