Friday, January 21, 2022

Believe..... and See Your Mountain Move (1.21.22)


 Children, some of you feel like there is an immovable mountain in front of you, and that there is no way around it.

My Child,
You do not have to go around that mountain.
Do you remember what I told you to do
     with mountains in your life?
I Said, whosoever shall say unto this mountain, be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass, he shall have whatsoever he saith.
 
If you want to see your situations change; then you must speak, in faith, to your situations.

Speak, and believe, with all your heart, that what you said shall come to pass.

It is time to take authority over that which troubles you.
It is time to take authority and see your every need supplied.
It is time to stand on My Word.
It is time to speak to the mountains in your life.
It is time to standto speak, and to truly believe that the
     troubles are ALREADY cast into the sea.
 
And if your mind, the people in your life or the enemy tries to convince you it will not come to pass....  Just stand on My Word.  And confess it aloud.  And your mind, the people, the enemy will stop and flee.

This is what you must do to resist all "resistance, distraction, 'false or set-up interaction' attempts" in your life. This is how you will see your mountains cast into the sea.  By speaking faith-filled words, My Word, aloud will change the atmosphere. Speak My Word, aloud.  Allow My Word to rise up within you, as you speak My Word, aloud. Then, My Word will empower you.  My Word will catapult you.  My Word will elevate you.  My Word will give you the confidence to believe in Me for the impossible.
 
Believe that you are more than a conqueror. Know that you are more than a conqueror. Confess with your mouth that you are more than a conqueror.  Profess with your ACTION that you are more than a conqueror. 

Believe that you are blessed with all spiritual blessings in My Son, Christ Jesus.  Know that you are blessed with all spiritual blessings because of My Son, Christ Jesus. Confess with you mouth that you are blessed with all spiritual blessings through My Son, Christ Jesus. Profess with your ACTION that you are blessed with all spiritual blessings and align with My Son, Christ Jesus. 

Believe that I Have done exceeding abundantly above what you have asked.  Know.  Confess with you mouth.  Profess with your ACTION.

I Tell you, My Beautiful, Brilliant, Creative Child, to have faith and believe that you HAVE RECEIVED the answer to your prayers. 

Believe - Believe.  Know.  Confess with you mouth.  Profess with your ACTION. - and SEE; BELIEVE A-N-D SEE your mountains move.

 

 
Read and Meditate on God's Word
Mark 11:22-24 - And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in GOD. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore, I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. 

Ephesians 1:3 - Blessed be the GOD and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: 

Ephesians 3:20 - Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 
 
James 4:7 - Submit yourselves therefore to GOD. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment