Monday, January 31, 2022

Come Into God's Presence..... and Wait (1.31.22)

The Lord want us to spend time with Him and to spend time
with The Words He has given us to live by.
The Lord's message below is powerful!!
~  Marilyn




 
My Child,
Come sit at My Feet, and learn of Me.
 
Come and wait in My Courtyard, that you might be called into a deeper experience of My Presence.

I Desire to draw you closer.
I Desire to see you go deeper
     in your walk with Me.
Child of Mine, I Desire to draw you into new depths of intimacy.

But we must spend time together, in order for you to be able to come with Me.

I Want you to spend more time with Me.  Just you and I.

For some of you have seem to have forgotten what it means to wait upon your Lord. My People now live in an age of instant gratification and immediacy, where things come to you quickly and easily.  And some of you seem to have forgotten what it is to wait. Some of you, too many of you, have come to equate any delay at all as being equivalent to a "No;" and this mindset is weakening your faith.
  • Have you forgotten how My Presence used to 'saturate your senses,' as you waited before Me AND for Me?

  • Have you forgotten how I Used to show you things from My Word as you prayerfully pondered it?

  • Have you forgotten how My Joy used to fill your heart, as you meditated on Me and My Word?
I Still want all of those good things for many of you, Dear Child.  Especially those who have been wavering in their faith, questioning if My Promises are still 'Yes & Amen,' feeling like their are constantly struggling, not realizing that they have already won - they are already victorious.

I Have not withdrawn anything from you. One of the main reasons that some of you lack these things is that too many of you are not willing to come before Me, and wait upon Me.  For some, like you used to do.  For others, you have never done it.  The time to start is now.  #rightNow

Have I not said, in My Word, that if you wait before Me, I Will strengthen you and cause you to mount up on wings like an eagle? Have I not promised you the endurance to run and not be weary and to walk and not faint?

Where do you think that endurance comes from?
It comes from resting in My Presence. 
It comes from spending time with Me.

Child of Mine, I Want you to pursue Me; and I Promise that if you do, you shall surely find Me. But you cannot do that in your spare few minutes of each day. I do not want your leftover time. I Want to be a priority in your life. You spend your time on the things that you value. Therefore, show Me that you value Me, by giving Me a priority piece of your time. Seek after Me.  Pursue Me. Spend time in My Word.  Spend time in worship.  Spend time in prayer.

Spend time with Me and learn of My Priorities. Allow Me to speak to you; and to reveal Myself to you. Come to know Me better, that I Might be able to call you friend, for I desire friendship with you. It is out of that place of intimacy that your prayers will be answered.  It is out of the depth of relationship that I Will give you the desires of your heart - that your joy might be full.

Child, I Want good and perfect things for you.
I Want to saturate your senses with My Nearness.
I Want to fill you with My Anointing; as you linger
     in My presence.
I Want to strengthen you, and fully equip you, for
     all the things that lay before you.

That is why it is so important for you to make Me a priority and to spend time with Me.

Come into My Presence Dear One; and humble yourself before Me. Allow Me to reveal more of Myself to you. Allow Me to fill you with Myself. Learn to wait on Me, then watch and see what amazing things I Will, I Can and I Want to do in your life.

 



Read and Meditate on God's Word
1 Chronicles 16:27 - Glory and honour are in his presence; strength and gladness are in his place. 

Isaiah 30:18 - And therefore will the LORD wait, that he may be gracious unto you, and therefore will he be exalted, that he may have mercy upon you: for the LORD is a God of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for him.

Isaiah 40:31 - But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary, and they shall walk, and not faint. 

Psalm 37:34 - Wait on the LORD and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment