Friday, January 14, 2022

It Will Be, As YOU Believe...... (1.14.22)



My Child,
Some of you are believing and trusting Me, for what you know - in your human mind - is impossible. Some of you even wonder if you have the timing right.  However, most, if not all of you know one thing for certain, and two things for sure.  Ultimately, what you desire is according to and to do My Will.  This is so very important Child, that you want, that you desire to do My Will. 

So, listen to Me, hear Me Child - do not start doubting My Word now.  For it was I, Who put these impossible things into your heart to do, in the first place. For if it came from your own flesh, it would have surely died by now.  It would have never materialize.

However, it came from Me.
And with Me, nothing is impossible.  
 
I Say to you, just as you allowed Me to put what you see as an impossibility in your heart, and you did not resist.  Allow Me to work through you, to bring it to pass.  Do not allow your fleshly concerns and desires to get in Our way. 

You need to decrease;
     so that I Can increase. 
This - you - must - do. 
You must decrease. 
And when you do,
     I Will Increase.

Simply, wait, pray and be obedient to My Word.
Do this over and over again, 
At each 'stumbling block' that tries to hinder you. 
For it is the only way you will cross the goal line.

Yes, I said "cross the goal line."
Because you will.  
 
Abide in Me, Child.
For you cannot do this without Me.

I Have poured so much into you.
The fruit that I Have planted in you is still there.
It remains in you.
And it has the ability to bring forth an abundant amount of fruit. 

Therefore, lay what you think is impossible, upon Me.
Yes, bring Me your impossibilities.
For with Me, all things are possible.  

Now.
Right now.
Now, have confidence in Who I AM. 

Have faith in My Word.
Believe that you have already received,
    what you desired.
And it will be as you believe.




Read and Meditate on God's Word
Matthew 9:28-29 - And when he was come into the house, the blind men came to him: and Jesus saith unto them, Believe ye that I am able to do this? They said unto him, Yea, Lord. Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.

Mark 10:27 - And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with GOD: for with GOD all things are possible.

John 15:4-5 - Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

John 15:16 - Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

1 John 5:14-15 - And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask anything according to his will, he heareth us:  And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.



No comments:

Post a Comment