Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Prayer Releases GOD's Power (1.4.22)

The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective. Elijah was a man just like us. He prayed earnestly that it would not rain, and it did not rain on the land for three and a half years. Again he prayed, and the heavens gave rain, and the earth produced its crops
 - James 5:16-18

GOD Says to us throughout His Word, "Pray, My Child, Pray!"  Prayer is powerful because GOD Is powerful. Prayer is the means through which GOD's Divine Power is released and channeled, into our lives. When you pray for another person, there is nothing that flows from you to them – no vibes, no force, no energy. Instead, your prayers go up, those prayers go Heavenward; and the Power of GOD moves, from the Lord, to the ones you prayed for.

When the Bible says “prayer…is powerful and effective,” it means that GOD acts powerfully and effectively through the prayers of his people.  Prayer is the key that unlocks all the storehouses of GOD’s Infinite Grace and Power. We serve a mighty GOD, Who has 'all power' over everything on this earth, above this earth and beneath this earth. GOD Has 'all power' over the works of the enemy, him minions and his people. their works will be destroyed, as we pray to Our Father Jehovah. He Has Promised in His Word (The Bible) to destroy the enemy and his followers, in due time. 

Prayer can move mountains. 
Prayer is the ultimate source of power.
Prayer is the power of Almighty GOD.
And the Power of Prayer is available
     to all God's Children. 

It was “a man just like us” (Elijah) who prayed “that it would not rain;” and GOD Stopped the rain in Israel for three and a half years. Where will the power of your prayers, be felt today?

Be determined to serve Our Father, Jehovah GOD, through prayer and worship. He Will move, on your behalf, as you pray to Him.

 ~ Marilyn



~ Let Us Pray ~
Father GOD,
I ask that you teach me how to pray - the proper way - to pray to You.

I know that prayer changes things; and that You delight in hearing prayers from Your Children.

Prayer changes people.
Prayer changes circumstances.
Prayer can change me.
My heart, my tongue, my behavior, my thoughts.

I need you, right now, Heavenly Father, to move on my behalf.

And I pray this prayer,
in the Name of Your Son,
Jesus Christ.

I pray this prayer.

Amen
Amen

Yes & Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment