Saturday, January 29, 2022

REJOICE in the Lord, ALWAYS! (1.29.22)



My Child,
There are times when all goes well, and you rejoice and are exceedingly glad. It is My Desire that you experience more of those times; because I Delight to give you good gifts.  However, I Also desire for you to know My Joy; and to be able to rejoice, even in the midst of difficult circumstances. 

My Joy is unchanging. 
My Joy is constant. 
My Joy is consistent, no matter
     what is happening. 

My Joy is intended to be independent of your circumstances, not because of them.  My Joy comes from an assurance that I Am with you.  My Joy comes from an understanding and an acceptance (a confidence and trust) that I Have all things under control; and that My Plans for you are good. 

I Am asking you, no, I Am trying to show you how to see beyond your circumstances.  To see My Hand and My Glory in all that you experience.

When you are surrounded by things, people or circumstances that you may, at first, perceive as difficulties - you should be full of joy.  Let Me Say that again.  
When you are surrounded by things, people or circumstances that you may, at first, perceive as difficulties - you should be full of joy.  You should be rejoicing with anticipation at what I Will do on your behalf.

Oh Child, look to Me, trust in Me and know that I Will work My Glory in all things in your life

Look not in the natural; but see - stretch, activate and exercise your spiritual eyes - and try to see what I Am doing in the spirit.  And rejoice greatly. Yes, rejoice, and do not let anything take your joy away from you.

Let nothing.  Absolutely nothing, take your Joy.
The Joy I have given you.
My Joy.
Operate, in all things in your life, in My Joy.
My Joy is My Gift to you.
Keep My Joy always.
Do not give it away.
Always remember, no matter the circumstance,
    that you have (that I Have given you) My Joy.
 
My Child, there is nothing too hard for Me.  And there is nothing that can prevent Me from bringing My Glory into your situation. Rejoice and be glad.  Rejoice and be glad.  Rejoice and be glad!!!  For there is no power in this universe great enough to prevent Me from blessing you and accomplishing My Good Pleasure and My Great Purpose(s) in your life. 

Oh, rejoice in Me always. 
And I Will always give you
      cause to rejoice. 

For I love You, My Child.
My Hand is upon you, for your good. 

Rejoice, I say, rejoice!
 



Read and Meditate on God's Word
Psalm 98:4 - Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise. 

Psalm 118:24 - This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. 

Habakkuk 3:18-19 - Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the GOD of my salvation. The LORD GOD is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments. 

Joel 2:21 - Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the LORD will do great things. 

Philippians 4:4 - Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice. 



No comments:

Post a Comment