Monday, May 2, 2022

Decree Your Authority (5.2.22)

Behold Child,
I Have given you My Authority - to bring release and freedom into your life.

You have within you the power of prayer, the power to decree and the power of praise.
And it is time you utilize them; because there are some intruders in your life that must go.

You have allowed them to stay too long. 
And some have created strongholds. 
Hindering you from moving forward.
However, nothing is impossible for Me.

My Child, prepare to do battle.

Yes.  Hear Me, Child.
Prepare to do battle.
Prepare.

It is time to bind the strongman, and declare your God-Given Authority.  The very Authority that I Gave you before you were in your mother's womb.  It is time that you loose yourself from the strongman's grip.

Gird yourself with My Word and pray in My Name.  Doubt nothing, be not doubtful and loose yourself from every stronghold erected in your life.

Yes, bind the strongman, and let him know his time is over.
Tell the strongman - your time is over.
Fill your lungs with air, and loudly proclaim - tell the 
     strongman - HIS TIME IS O. V. E. R.!!

He is defeated.
He shall hinder you no more. 
He matters not.
RISE UP CHILD.
Rise up in battle, bind the strongman
     and walk in your God-give Authority.
For you have always had My Authority.
Too many of you just have not used it.
However the time is now.  Overdue.
Bind the strongman.
Loose the strongholds.

Stand strong in My Name, and speak with the power of My Holy Spirit - who is always leading you and walking with you.  When you stand strong and speak with the power of My Holy Spirit, watch the enemy back away.

Pray on.
Pray and faint not.
Pray without ceasing.
And then be consistent in praising Me.

Praise Me.
Praise My Son.
Praise Me.
Praise My Son.

Praise Me more during those times when it may feel especially hard for you to pray.

Yes, praise Me. 
Praise My Son.

When you begin to say, “Thank You Father," or "Thank You God," or "Thank You Jesus” over and over - you loose yourself from the enemy’s shackles. Therefore, STAND, THIS DAY, and DECREE YOUR AUTHORITY over the enemy.  Bind the strongman.  Loose the strongholds.  Shut down the enemy. Command him to leave in My Name.  Do these things My Child - Stand, Decree, Bind, Loose -  and you will be so amazed at what I Will do for you.  I Have been waiting patiently for you activate the Authority - My Authority - that I Gave you so long ago.  Child, the time is now.  Right now.  Right now.  Right now.  And for some of you, it is long overdue.

Decree My Word.  And as it is written in Psalm 23:5, the enemy shall witness your success and your favor; as I, the Lord your God, prepares your Table of Blessings - in the enemy's face. 

PRAISE!!!!
PRAISE!!!!
PRAISE!!!!

Thou preparest a table before me
 in the presence of mine enemies:
thou anointest my head with oil;
my cup runneth over.
Psalm 23:5 

 




Read and Meditate on God's Word
Matthew 21:22 - And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. 

Job 22:28 - Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.

Luke 10:19 - Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will injure you.

Luke 18:1 - And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

Psalm 145:2 - Every day will I bless thee, and I will praise thy name forever and ever. 




No comments:

Post a Comment