Sunday, May 15, 2022

Timing is Everything (5.15.22)




My Child,
Trust in My Timing.

Let Me Say that again.
Make sure it sinks in.

Trust in My Timing.

My Timing.
Not your timing.
Or the worlds timing.
My Timing.

Your timetable has nothing to do with My Timetable. Just because things do not happen when you think they should, does not mean I Am not working in your life. 

I Have designed events to happen according to My Will, for your life. I Am the Master Planner of your life; but, for those of you with 'shakeable faith,' you need to have faith in Me.  And you need to 'not give up' when situations occur that challenge you, feeling like they are stretching you, or that you do not understand.

Trust in My Timing for your life!
That door will open, at the right time.

I Am never late.
I Am never caught off guard, by anything.
Because I Know your beginning, from your end.

I Am Alpha and Omega.
The beginning and the end
     of all things.

Trust in My Timing, regardless of what you see with your natural eyes.

Stand and declare, regardless of what's happening, that all of this is working together for my good.

Declare, that I Am - the Lord your GOD, is in control and all things will unfold according to My Plan and according to My Purpose, in YOUR life.

A huge blessing is waiting for you.
Be not distracted.
Walk through the storms, the fog, the murky moments.
For all will be clear, and all will be revealed.
When it all becomes clear.

Trust Me.
Trust My Timing.
Trust yourself.

Let's go together, Child.  In Trust.

For We Have much Work to do.

Trust.




 

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Ecclesiastics 3:1 - To everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under the heaven: 

Matthew 13:30 - Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them but gather the wheat into my barn."

Psalm 101:6 - My eyes shall be on the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with Me; he who walks in a perfect way, he shall serve Me.

Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. 

1 John 2:27 - But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.




No comments:

Post a Comment