Tuesday, May 17, 2022

NOW is the Time to Fight, to Go In & to Possess The Land (5.17.22)

My Child,
I Do not change.
I Am faithful.
As I promised,
     so shall it be. 

I Must ask some of you this - did you expect your Blessings to be handed to you on a silver platter?  Many of you have been believing, in your spirit, that you were close to your blessings. You felt it so strong, you could almost reach out and touch it.  So, why did some of you stop fighting, when the battle became intense? Why did you cease claiming the victory? Who told you that you could not win? I, the Lord your God, certainly did not tell you that you could not win.  Who told you that you could not win? 

Child, you must continue to press your way through.  

Go in and possess what I have promised you.
Go in and possess what I have promised you.
Go in and possess what I have promised you.

I Led the children of Israel to the Promised Land; but they had to go in and possess it.  And so must you.

Do not allow the size of the battle to frighten you into believing that you cannot, or that it is impossible, to possess your promises. You are ordained for victory; therefore, do not back down from the battle.  Let that sink in for a moment.  Perhaps I Have never said it to you quite in this way, "You are ordained for VICTORY!" 

There are great victories waiting for you, but you must press on to obtain them. You can possess the fullness of all the Promises that I Made to you; but it will not come cheaply, easy nor without conflict and perhaps some 'chaos.'  I Will involve you in the process of obtaining them.  Remember My Words, "You are ordained for Victory."  And so, I Will say it again: "Go in and possess your Promises, the Promises I Have already set aside for you."

Yes, I Will require you to fight.
You cannot just sit back and
     expect things to fall into your lap.

You cannot be a bystander.
You must rise up and go after
     what I Have promised you.

However, do not be disheartened and do not despair, for I Will fight with you.  I Have already dispatched my Archangels.  My Holy Spirit is right there, with you right now - ready, willing and able - once you rise up and go after My Promises.  My Son gave His Life on the Cross, long ago & He gave you a mandate - to do greater works than He.  My Son is with you and My Son has given you an abundance of skills, tools and blessings for the battle.  You are not alone in this battle.  Not at all.  And I Will give you the victory. Remember, faith without works is dead. 

You are an overcomer.

I have put My Holy Spirit within you, to help you and to strengthen you. I Will not turn My Back on you, nor are My Ears deaf to your cries. You can have all that I Have Promised you. However, I Want you to understand that this type of Victory, comes only through battle. You must fight the good fight of faith, to possess your Promised B
lessings.

Now, I Have prepared a table for you in the presence of your enemies; but you must go in and possess the table. 

the enemy will do all that he can, to stop you from partaking of the table; because he knows this table will fill you up.  This table will fill you up so much, that you will be overflowing with My Power.  the enemy knows this.  Crush him. 

The table - My Table - is prepared for you, and your promised blessings are upon it; however, you (and only you) must possess the table.  Be not slothful about it, because the enemy is watching your table, and he too wants to possess it. Now is the time to fight for the promises that I Have made to you. 

So go in.
And possess the land.

Right NOW!



Read and Meditate on God's Word 
Numbers 13:30 - And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it. 

Deuteronomy 1:21 - Behold, the LORD thy GOD hath set the land before thee: go up and possess it, as the LORD GOD of thy fathers hath said unto thee; fear not, neither be discouraged. 

Joshua 18:3 - And Joshua said unto the children of Israel, How long are ye slack to go to possess the land, which the LORD GOD of your fathers hath given you? 

Judges 18:9 - And they said, Arise, that we may go up against them: for we have seen the land, and, behold, it is very good: and are ye still? be not slothful to go, and to enter to possess the land. 

Psalm 23:5 - Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:



No comments:

Post a Comment