Friday, May 13, 2022

STAND on Who GOD Made You to BE! (5.13.22)



My Child,
You have within you the same spirit that raised Christ from the dead.
My Spirit.  My Power.  My Gifting.  You Have that - and more - within you.

That very same power - My Power - that brought about this miracle, is inside of you.

My Child, take hold of that power - My Power - and stand strong, in who you are. in Me. 

I Want you to rise up; above those storms in your life.
I Want you to rise up; above the strongholds that the
     enemy has brought (or attempted to bring) against you.  

For you are My Child, and I Have given you everything you need to fight the enemy; through My  Holy Spirit, The Paraclete.  And My Holy Spirit also dwells inside of you.

So receive this conviction; and stand on who I Made you to be.

Take time to embrace My Holy Spirit. 

Stand on what you know, that My Holy Spirit is capable of, and rise up with a conviction to rebuke every flaming arrow that the enemy attempts (attempts!) to send your way. 

You were created to be a blessing.  
I Called you and I set you apart from the world. 
I called you to walk in good health.
I Called you to prosper in all you do. 

I Made you different. 
Hear Me, Child.
I Made You different.
I Made You Different.
I MADE YOU DIFFERENT.

Now is the time for you to embrace that difference; so that the world will see - in a way that is undeniable, unquestionable, and All Powerful - My Power, My Son's Power and the Power of My Holy Spirit that lives - that rests, rules and abides - within you.

Within you.
Within you.
Within.

You. 



Read and Meditate on God's Word
John 14:17 - Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Romans 8:9-11 - But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of GOD dwells in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. 

Philippians 2:5 - Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

3 John 1:2 - Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

1 John 4:4 - Ye are of GOD, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.





No comments:

Post a Comment