Friday, May 27, 2022

God Can, and God Will, Move Mountains on Your Behalf. Trust in Him. #Always (5.27.22)

A person stood in front of a mountain gazing up at the massive structure. 
The mountain was extremely tall and behind it was an even taller mountain.
 There were nothing but mountains -  as far as the eye could see.
This individual started to walk up the mountain but became so tired,
and so overwhelmed, that they just stopped walking. 
And gave up.

~~~~~~~ 

My Child,
Often, people will look at mountains in front of them, make their own assessment and then start to attempt to conquer the mountains on their own and in their own strength. 

Before taking off in any direction, look to Me - the Lord your God - and ask Me "which way Lord?" Sometimes I Will take you around the mountain, because I See the challenges that will be too much for you. Other times I Will move the mountain, so you can walk right around it.  Sometimes you will have to climb the mountain, and I Will be right there with you.  And sometimes, I Will beseech you to rest.  Rest for the new journey.  Rest after completing a past journey. 

Before going out on any journey, come to Me,
     and ask Me, "what is My Will for this situation."
I Will guide you and I Will provide for you. 

I Want you to know that I See, and I Hear, everything.
I Cry with you; and I Rejoice with you.

My Child, ask yourself this question, is there any mountain  so large that Jehovah cannot handle? Beloved, I made every mountain and I can build it up or tear it down.

Know that I am GOD and I can move mountains on your behalf and  I only want good things for you. That doesn't mean  bad things won't happen. It only means that I can turn bad things into good for you.

Trust in Me and trust in the Love I Have for you.
I Can and I Will move mountains on your behalf;
because you are mine. 
And I love you.

~ signed,                      
The Lord your God


No comments:

Post a Comment