Friday, May 6, 2022

God's Love (5.6.22)



For GOD loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son,
so that everyone who believes in him will not perish
but have eternal life.
- John 3:16
 
My Amazing Child,
There is no greater power than that of Love.

As you come to Me with your needs and cares, do not forget that it is My Love that will answer all those needs, all those cares.  For I Do not answer your prayers because I have to.  I Do so because I Love you.  

It was My Love for you that drove Me to send My Son, Who gave His Life on The Cross, to save you.

When I Saw you in your suffering,
       I Reached out to save you.
When I Saw you in your pain,
       I Reached out to heal you.
When I Saw you in your loneliness,
       I Reached out to make you complete, in Me.   

My Child, return to your first Love.  Fall in Love with Me, again. Come to Me afresh; and experience this Love again.  For I Do not hold anything back. 

My love caused 
Me to give everything of Me, to you.  Generation after generation, I Have given to My Children all that is Me and all that is of Me.  And this has not changed. You have yet to know the incredible power of My Love, and how much it will still change you and make you into something beautiful.

You cannot earn this Love.  
My Love is freely given.
So revel in it.
Receive it.  

Yes, My Love Is a gift to you and My Love does not come with any cost.  My Love Is a free gift, since the foundation of the earth, and that has not changed.

Trust Me.
Come to me.
Understand My Love.

And when you do, you will see that the Love that I Have for you will help you to overcome and conquer all. Is there anything more that I Could do, to prove My Love to you?



Read and Meditate on God's Word
John 15:9 - As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. 

Jeremiah  31:3 - The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. 
 
1 Timothy 1:14-15 - And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief 




No comments:

Post a Comment