Tuesday, May 10, 2022

TRUST in God's Guidance..... & NEVER Fear (5.10.22)



My Children,
I Know that some of you are experiencing "difficulties"
 at this present time.

Never fear, for I Am your Father.
I Am with you always.
I Will be with you always.
I Will not leave you, nor forsake you.

Move in 'My Strength;' and stay suited up in the 
armour I Have provided for you, which is My Word - the Word of GOD. As you walk through (and you MUST walk through it, do not sit or rest too long) your valley, I Will be right by your side - not allowing any evil to come near you or your dwelling place.

I Want you to listen 
very closely to what I Am saying to you, right now, in the Mighty Name of My Son, Jesus Christ.  Do not doubt My Word.  Stand strong.  And listen for My Guidance. I Will not fail you.  I Will uphold you, My Child.  So fear not.  All will be well.

Fear is of the enemy.
It is not of Me.
So therefore abide not in it.


Trust in Me for all things.

At this moment, I Am sharpening your discernment. Ask Me for interpretation of the things you do not understand and I Will send the Comforter (which is the Holy Spirit) to guide you.  Open your mind -  to 
be transformed by what I Am saying to Your Spirit.

Spend time in My Presence each day. Spending time with Me will eliminate any fear that may be trying to overtake your spirit. It will also block and eliminate any and all anxious thoughts; which may be troubling your spirit, especially at night.  Spending time with Me will also ensure that you are immersed in Me, My Words and My Way; and not the world, the often harsh or unkind words of the world, or the 'ways of the world,' which are not always My Ways.

Abide with Me, for there is no fear with Me.
Follow the leading of My Holy Spirit.
Praise Me continually.

Enter your prayer closet, and pray without ceasing.  Know that I Am with you. Know who you are in Me.  And know that I Have given you the power to crush the enemy under your feet. Stand on My Word, Beloved Child; and trust Me. My Word is powerful; and nothing can stand against it!  the enemy will flee at the mention of My Name; and the enemy will bow down at the mention of My Son's Name. 

Listen for My Still, Small Voice, Child.
Trust in Me.
And never, ever fear. 



 


Read and Meditate on God's Word
2 Timothy 1:7 - For GOD hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.



No comments:

Post a Comment