Wednesday, May 25, 2022

God Has Destined, Prepared a Place & Made a Way - JUST for You!! (5.25.22)

Beloved,
Do not allow the enemy to undermine your faith.
Do not allow the enemy to push you to give up on your dreams.

Let his attempts to defeat you make you stronger, not weaker.

My Child, I Have destined a place for you in this world; and no one can fit in that place except you.

It is a place designed and prepared just for you. I Want you to clearly understand this. I Have not forgotten you. Therefore, stop allowing yourself, others and the enemy, control how you feel. 

No Child of the King should ever feel abandoned.
I Love you more than you could ever comprehend.

I Know that at times, certain circumstances have caused many of you much grief; to the point that many of you have wanted to give up.  For those of you that this is true, you must stop looking at the circumstances.  You must stop feeling sorry for yourself.  That spirit of sorrow and pity and grief - is not of Me. 

If you want to be more like Me, then do what My Son did when His Soul was exceeding sorrowful.  My Son prayed to Me, GOD the Father.  My Son asked that My Will be done in His Life.

Remember, Child, your ways are not my ways. 
Your thoughts are not My Thoughts....



user uploaded image


Read and Meditate on God's Word
Isaiah 49:15-16 - Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me. 

Matthew 26:38-39 - Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me. And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless, not as I will, but as thou wilt.

John 14:18 - I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Philippians 1:6 - Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

James 2:23 - And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed GOD, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of GOD.


No comments:

Post a Comment