Monday, May 9, 2022

God Loves You. He Never Will Leave You, nor Forsake You. You are 'Going' a New Way.... (5.9.22)



My Child,
I Am Speaking to you today, to remind you that I Will always Love you; and I Will never forsake you.

I Loved you before you were born.
Before you took your first breath, 
     I Was with you
And My Love surrounded you.

So why do some of you wonder if I Still Love you; and if I Am with you? 
 
I Was with you when you walked roads that were "of Me;" and I Was still with you when you walked the roads that were "not of Me."  I Did not judge you when you made a wrong turn.  I Gently took your hand and led you back to the path of salvation.

I Am with you now, to overshadow you with My Arms.
My Heavenly Angels & Archangels are covering you with Their Wings.
For I Am opening "a new door" before you.
I Am leading you in the way of Abundant Blessings and My Will.  
 
I Do not want you to linger anymore on the past; perceived 'mistakes' of the past; or even the way you did things in the past.  What is done is done.  And I Am making all things new.  So leave it all behind you.  The "successes" and the "failures."  The things that bought you great happiness & glory; and the things that kept you up at night.  I Am creating a 'new way.'  I Have created a 'whole new world' for you. 

Leave ALL OF IT behind you.  

I Am with you. 

I Am bringing the dawn of a new day to you.

Reach out to Me and embrace My Love. Do not worry about the opportunities you 'missed,' because I Am bringing new opportunities to you. Do not be frustrated at the things that you 'believe' you did not accomplish; because I Have 'new goals' for you.  
 
My Child, the Love that I Have for you will bring 'all things together for your good;' because you Love Me.   See the past differently from now on.  See the past as a 'necessary path,' (the way) to get you to this moment - and all the future moments of abundance that I Have waiting for you.  That I Have stored up for you.  That I Am - right NOW - releasing to you.  Because you believe.  Because of your unshakable faith in Me.   Because you decided, some time ago, to seek Me first.  To counsel with Me.  To trust Me.  To talk to Me.

Look at the past as a 'stumbling block' or 'a failure place' no longer. 

Press forward towards the future that waits you.  

For this is a new season.
My Love, My Grace and My Mercy have
      opened a new door before you.

Now, forget your mistakes and failures.
Never doubt My Love for you.
Or whether I Am still with you. 

I Am your inheritance.
I Am your strong tower.  

Rest Child.
And know that I Love you so much.
Know that I Will never leave nor forsake you.  

Now, can I Ask you to make that same promise to Me? 

All My Promises are 'Yes & Amen.'

Abide in Me.
And I Will Abide in you.

We have alot of things, amazing things, to do, Child.

Rest.
Never doubt My Love.
Let Us never leave each other.
Let Us never forsake each other.
Let Us Walk Together.

Today.
And all the days of your life.



Read and Meditate on God's Word
Jeremiah 31:3 - The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love. therefore, with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

John 3:16 - For GOD so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 

John 15:9 - As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. 

Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus. 

Hebrews 13:5 - Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. 




No comments:

Post a Comment