Saturday, May 7, 2022

Touch Not My Anointed Children.... Do Not Mistake Humbleness, for Weakness. (5.7.22)


My Child,
So very often, too too often, people mistaken My Children as weakened vessels; often because of the presence of My Holy Spirit within them.

My Children have My Holy Spirit operating within them; and I Am not powerless nor weak. I Have Power over all things; and there is nothing the enemy can speak or declare over your life, that I Do not control. I Have the power to disrupt and eliminate anything satan has planned.

My Beloved Heirs, continue to walk humbly before Me, the Lord you GOD, and I Will fight for you.  My Word - the Word of GOD - says, it is a dangerous thing to target and harass a Child of the Most High. He will strike down and destroy anything that come against His children. Jehovah said, Touch not His Anointed - Psalm 105:15.

My Child, know that anything that may try come against you is also trying to come  against Me. All evil schemes planned against you; means that these evil schemes are also planned against Me.

Who can devise evil against Me and succeed?

No one!!!


The same goes for you.
Because I Will protect you from the evil one.
Always.
Always Child.

You must believe the words I Am speaking to you.
And please know, that I Am Always fighting for you.





We Must Praise Jehovah Elyon!!!!!
Yes & Amen
Amen 




No comments:

Post a Comment