Friday, June 3, 2022

A "Right NOW" Faith (6.3.22)

My Child,
I Have not left you.
I Am GOD.
I Will always Be GOD.
I Am still GOD,
     and you are Mine.

I Have seen the things that too many of you, have allowed to distract you. I Have seen the plans that the enemy wants to form against some of you. I Have seen certain situations, around a significant number of you, that have caused you to take your eyes off of Me. Those situations that some of you thought were too hard - or impossible to overcome.  I Want you - I Am telling you - to trust and believe that those situations are truly insignificant (in My Eyes) and those situations and circumstances will not overtake you.

I Come to remind you that I Will never, and I Have never left you; nor have I Ever forsaken you.

My Hand has always been upon you.  And for some of you, you know that for sure; never a moments doubt or question.  But for some of you; you doubt, you question, you give the enemy authority and access - but, or and yet, you deny Me.  That is backwards.  That is not why My Son gave His Life for you.  Is there anything too hard for Me, the Lord your GOD?  Is there nothing I Can not do?
I Promised, in My Word, to give you the desires of your heart, if you delight yourself in Me. 

And I Always honor,
     I Always keep My Word.

My Child, for some of you, your faith has wavered at times. Yes, it has. Repent.  Repent.  Repent, of it; and begin again, to trust in Me.  I Come to restore your faith in Me; and to tell you that whenever I Speak to you, believe it and act upon it quickly. 

For it shall come to pass.

I Want you to believe Me - right now -
     for that situation you are facing.
Believe in Me; in the midst of your trial. 
And expect blessings to come upon you.

I Want you to start expecting great things to happen, when you speak in My Name; and I Want you to step forth in faith, at all times, in all things. 

Oh, what a joy it is to Me, when you walk close to Me, in faith.

I Am
I AM
I
AM
restoring you - right now - so that you can have even greater faith in Me.
Right now.

I Am blessing you with a "RIGHT NOW" faith, for such a time as this; however, you must exercise that "RIGHT NOW" faith!!!  What does My Word say - Faith without works is dead - James 2:26.  Your faith has to be ALIVE.  Your faith has to be ACTIVE, so that nothing (or no one) will stop you from loving Me, obeying Me, seeking Me, being in counsel with Me, discerning My Will, and trusting in Me.  
Embrace what I Am doing.
Embrace it, right now.
I Am a RIGHT NOW GOD.
And I am looking for those
     with a "Right Now" faith.

Will I Find you using “Right Now” faith, when I come?
Will I Find you using “Right Now” faith, in the days ahead?
Will I Find you using “Right Now” faith, right now?

RIGHT NOW?
RIGHT NOW....
RIGHT NOW!

RIGHT NOW!!!!







Read and Meditate on God's Word
Psalms 37:4 - Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Jeremiah 32:27 - Behold, I am the LORD, the GOD of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me?

Matthew 21:21 - Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. 

Luke 18:8 - I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

James 1:6 - But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed

James 2:26 - For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also. 



No comments:

Post a Comment