Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Rest in Our Father, This Day; and Trust in Him (6.7.22)

Beloved,
Although some of you cannot see "the way" clearly and some of you are not sure of your direction; this does not mean that I Am not in control.


For just as the night turns into morning,
I Will turn your sorrows around,
in that same manner
and bless you. 

For just as a seed is hidden in the soil
and takes time to manifest;
My Blessings will also take time
 to manifest in your life. 

Just because the Blessings that I Have for you did not (or have not) manifest immediately; does not mean that I Was not there when you were going through.  I was right there Child.  Covering you.  Fighting for you.  I Am always with you.  Are you always with Me?  Looking to Me?  Seeking Me?  My Grace.  My Mercy.

So rest in me, this day. My Child; and trust in me.

Trust that I Am working things out that you cannot see.
Trust that even when you rest, that I continue to prepare
      the way for you.
Trust that even when you are unfaithful,
      I Will continue to be faithful.
Trust that I Am here.
Trust that you must decide, to follow Me.

For I Will accomplish the Blessings I Have Promised you; and I Will continue to work "a good work" in your life to ensure that My Blessings will manifest.

I Will continue to reveal things to those of you who follow Me, who strive daily to "hear My Voice," that are hidden. So do not look at what you can see with your natural eyes, but look to Me alone. Take My Hand, and put your trust in Me once again.

Just as My Servant Abraham trusted in Me, I Want you to have that same faith. Your trust and faith in Me, is the key to opening doors that will bless you for the rest of your life.

So trust Me, once again.
Trust Me, anew.
Trust Me, at all times.
For soon the daylight will come, and all My Promises will manifest in your life.

I love you, Child.

Trust Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment