Friday, June 10, 2022

God Says, "It's A Faith Walk, My Child, A Faith Walk....." (6.10.22)



My Child,
Walk by faith.  And do not believe those things you see with your natural eyes; nor process those things you see with the carnal mind.

It is by faith that your ancestors entered My Promises - The Promises of GOD.  It is by faith that they regarded their circumstances' null and void' of interfering with My Promises.

By faith, believe that I - Who Am The Great I Am - is bigger than the circumstances you face. Do not be intimidated by negative reports; for this will cause you to give up on My Promises, and see them as impossible.

You know, with Me, all things are possible to those who believe; therefore, walk in this truth - and this truth only. 

You have within you the ability to overcome every obstacle in your way, and walk in victory - My Victory.  You have been blessed, My Precious Beautiful Child, with The Power - My Power - to RISE UP above whatever circumstances come your way. I Have not left you alone.  I Have never left you alone.  I Have made a way for you to conquer every foe.  I Have made a way for you to say "no" to temptation.  I Have made a way for you to discern truth, from a lie.

And I Have given you every tool to outsmart the enemy.
I Have given you, My Word.

All you need to do is use It (My Power), believe It (My Power), and walk by Faith, not by Sight.

By faith, conquer every fear by The Power of My Word.
My Word is The Weapon that will render the enemy a defeated foe.

Believe My Word, Speak My Word and walk in obedience in and with My Word; and be numbered among the faithful - My Faithful. 

Walk by faith and understand that no weapon formed against you is ever able to prosper. By faith, believe that every mountain will move in the Mighty Name of My Son, Jesus. Walk by faith and make the way straight for My Will - the Will of the Lord your God - to be performed in your midst, in your life, in your family and in your world. 

Walk by faith and not by sight; and no power on earth will be able to defeat you.

Remember My Child, I gave All Power to My Son, when He Died and rose on the third day.

It’s a faith walk, My Child, a faith walk.

Believe it.
Receive it.
And speak it....
      By faith. 

 


Read and Meditate on God's Word
John 20:29 - Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Mark 9:23 - Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mark 11:23 - For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

2 Corinthians 5:7 - (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)

Hebrews 10:23- Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) 




No comments:

Post a Comment