Sunday, June 19, 2022

I Will Fear NO evil (6.19.22)


Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.  - Psalms 23:4-6  

Sisters & Brothers,
Let us reflect on that scripture for a moment.

Some of us are going through hard times right now, and we feel as though we are walking this journey all alone. I want you to listen to what King David said when he was going through some very hard times - I will fear no evil, for Thou are with me - Psalm 23:4.  King David would fear no evil.

Did you know there is a resting place in the Lord's Arms, where you simply will fear no evil?  A place where no circumstances can shake you.   A place where your faith does not waver.   A place where everything is “Yes, Lord.  Yes, Father.”   David knew this place.  Esther knew this place.  Daniel knew this place, and so did many of the prophets, saints and ancestors before us. They feared no evil because JEHOVAH WAS WITH THEM and they knew - they had learned the lesson, learned how to - to rest in the Lord.  The Father was with them every step of the way; and Jesus Christ, His Son, is offering this same place to you and me, right now.

What, you ask, is this special place?  This place: this special place with the Lord our GOD. This special place is twofold: Loving the Lord; and Abiding in His Word.
Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them - Psalm 119:165  
Every situation you face will unfold in victory, because you love the Lord; and you know - beyond a shadow of a doubt - that Jesus is with you and that GOD has a mighty, mighty plan for your life.  The Glory and Anointing of GOD is upon YOU.  Your Father has already conquered everything you will ever face. There is nothing the enemy can think of (or try to do) that GOD hasn't ALREADY given you the Victory over!  No matter what it looks like. 

No matter what it looks like.
No matter what it looks like.
No matter what it looks like.
PRAISE THE LORD!


David felt so good about what GOD was doing for him, that David went on to say, He prepares a table for me - Psalm 23:5  And not just any table, but a table in the presence of his enemies - Psalm 23:5.   

Look at GOD showing up and showing out!! 


The same table that Our Lord prepared for King David; He Will prepare for you.  Our Lord will prepare a table for you in the presence of your enemies - Psalm 23:5.  Your battle will become a 'cake walk' in the face of your enemies. Yahweh, Jehovah Jireh, El Shaddai, the Lord Our GOD, Will prepare for you a meal that will nourish you and lift your spiritual life to a level that no human, no man, no negativity, no unclean spirit, no demon can touch.

Think about that, dwell on that thought, especially when you are in the midst of the battles that you face; for some you, you may even have a battle that you are facing this very day.  Tune your ears and your heart to Our Father, listen for His Wisdom, for His Still Small Voice. 

For Our Lord is saying, “Sit, rest, and eat with Me.  This battle is not yours; it is Mine.  I got this, Child.  I got this.  It is handled.  Release it to Me.  Trust Me.  I got this.  I got YOU.  I Am GOD.  Be still and know that I Am God - Psalm 46:10

Oh, thank you, Father GOD!  Praise be Your Name, Jesus Christ!  What a Mighty GOD we serve!  Jesus is Our Rock!  GOD is our Father!  Jesus, His Son!


Shout a word or song of Praise.  Quote The Word, GOD's Word, the Sword of the Holy Spirit - the Bible.   For GOD Loves to hear His Words, on His Children's Lips.  At all times.  For when PRAISES go UP; BLESSINGS come DOWN!

Sisters & Brothers, you don’t even have to worry, or give a second thought, about anyone 'stabbing you in the back' while you are eating with the Lord, because His Goodness and Mercy shall follow you - Psalm 23:6.  

Imagine GOD's Mercy and Goodness following you everywhere you go. Everywhere.  EVERY-WHERE you go!  In other words, GOD's got you and JESUS has your back!!  It can't get any better that that!!   

If you start slipping, or feel like you've messed up or gotten off course, you do not have to say, “I've fallen, and I can't get up;" because the Goodness and Favor of the Lord catches you before you fall.   Before you go "off course," as you feel yourself "slipping" into your worldly/human self, responses, thoughts or actions - seek GOD, call on Jesus, put on a garment of Praise - for that moment is no surprise to GOD.  He's Got you.  And He Is just waiting for you to do your small part.  To reciprocate.  To lean into what you learned from Abba Father.  To pivot to what you know HE would have to you do, think, be or act. 

And in that moment - just like that
His Mercy steps in -  just like that - to place you back on your feet -  just like that - and give you another chance. Then guess what, you “will dwell in the house of the Lord forever - Psalm 23:6.”   Just like that.  Just like that.  Just like that. AMEN! AMEN!  YES & AMEN!  AMEN! 

 Just like that. 
AMEN!
AMEN! 
Praise His Name! 
YES & 
AMEN!  
SHOUT!!!
AMEN! 

IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, demons tremble.  satan take that.  I decree & declare & I rebuke every demon, you satan, and any and all powers and principalities of darkness; in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth!!!! 

ALL GLORY AND HONOR TO GOD!!!

Thank God for what you have.
Trust God for what you need.
  ~  Marilyn Chaney

~~~~~~~~

 

* POST NOTES * 
BECAUSE JESUS SAID IT, I KNOW IT IS TRUE.  DO YOU?!?  
Therefore, I shall confess with my mouth and believe in my heart that my needs are met according to His Glorious Riches in Christ Jesus.
 
I am blessed.  I am rich.  Because Jesus Christ came down from Heaven, in a humble poor way for me. 
I am blessed by His Great and Mighty Promises. He has opened the windows and doors of His Storehouses - He has PEELED the ROOF OFF! - and poured out Blessings for Me that I Cannot contain.  
I can be a blessing to others; because my cup overflows with Your Promises. 
Whatever I need, GOD Will provide. He Is the solution to every 'problem' in my life.  It is GOD's Good Pleasure, it is GOD's Desire, to give me His Kingdom Promises. 
I will only believe!  
I will not be afraid!
I will believe! 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment