Friday, June 17, 2022

Those We Need to Forgive (6.17.22)

Sisters & Brothers,
It is important to pray “for” those whom we need to forgive.

Most of us are already aware that we need to do this; however, some of us (and often too many of us) often stubbornly hang onto our “right” not to.   We are called to "be like Christ;" and so, because of this, if we are to be like Christ, then we must relinquish those perceived “rights.”  We must relinquish those thought; and take on humility.  We must be obedient to the Lord our God, for His Word says in Mark 11:25 - And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.

If unforgiveness has a place in your heart, in your thoughts, in your home or in any of your relationships.  If unforgiveness is something you justify.  If unforgiveness has been a hindrance to your prayer life in the past, remember that satan will attack you over and over; in this area, again and again....   until your victory over your spirit of unforgiveness is firmly established, in (and through) the strength of Christ Jesus.

If you forgive anyone, I also forgive him. And what I have forgiven—if there was anything to forgive—I have forgiven in the sight of Christ for your sake, in order that satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes - 2 Corinthians 2:7-11
 

~~~~~
~~~~~ 

 

~ Let Us Pray ~

Father ~ Abba ~ Jehovah ~ Yahweh, 

Sometimes it "just makes me feel good" to be angry with someone who has hurt me; or who I think has hurt me. 

I "feel" justified about my pain; and I struggle to let go of my negative feelings towards whoever I say has caused them.  Instead of coming to You in prayer, instead of "chalking up to their head and not their heart;" instead of casting it in the sea of forgetfulness and ministering to them - I stay angry.  I wont speak to them. I talk to other people, recounting the scenario, involving others - when the ONLY thing I should be doing is taking it to You.  To Heal me.  To minister to me.  To show me what to do next, in the natural. 

But too often I do not do that. I do not pray on it.  I 'slay on it;' or at least attempt to, in the natural, with my worldly self.  Which in turn disrespects You, El Shaddai.  For that is not what you expect of Me.  It is not how You Raised me, Father God.  

Abba, Jehovah Jireh, I ask You - this day and in the remainder of my days on this earth that You Created - I ask You to remind me that I must die to self; and what my self wants in the flesh; so that I can live as You Son, Jesus Christ, did. 

Yahweh, many years ago, You sent Your Son Jesus to us, so that we would have an example of what You, Abba, expect of us. I must confess that there are times that I do not, as a Child of the Most High, who has Jesus Christ as an example - I do not meet Your Expectations. 

There are times when I do not echo the Words or the Ways of Jesus Christ, who took on the nature of a servant.  There are times that I fall short of the High Calling that You bestowed on me, when You Knit me in my mother's womb.

Help me, Elohim, to be like You - slow to anger and quick to forgive.  Help me, Jehovah, to be like You - so that satan will not outwit me! I call on Your Holy Spirit - The Paraclete to walk this life walk with me to keep my heart aware of the enemy's attempts to try to cause me to fall into the trap that is the sin of unforgiveness. 

But most importantly Abba Father, I call on Your Holy Spirit - The Paraclete to keep, at the forefront of mind, You.  That my heart awareness would pivot, focusing less on the enemy; and 'pilot,' to focus on You, Your Word / The Bible, and the Promises that You have for me.  That I would 'see' more of You, that I would focus more on You, that my words and thoughts would change, to only see YOU - which in turn, and a result, means that the enemy has no foot hold.  No stronghold.  No presence.  No authority.  Your Son, Jesus Christ, defeated the enemy on the Cross.  Therefore, I Am VICTOROUS.  I must remember that.  Help me, Father God; help me, Jesus Christ; help me, Holy Spirit to remember THAT.

Thank You Yahweh.  For YOU are the Author and Finisher of my life.  YOU are the Alpha and Omega.  YOU have all Authority, Power, Purpose & Plans in my life.  For YOU gave me a Spirit of Power, Love and a Sound Mind.  That I would remember that.  That I would walk in that.  That I would live that.  That I would be that.  All the days, for the rest of my life.

Thank You, Father God.
I Love You.
And I know You Love me.

Yes & Amen
Yes & Amen
Yes & AMEN

~~~~~
~~~~~








No comments:

Post a Comment