Sunday, June 5, 2022

God Is A Protective Father & He Is Fighting for You. #PentecostSunday (6.5.22)

My Child,
Your enemies have become My enemies; and your battles have become My battles.

Why should you ever worry about your circumstances? You should not ever worry!  People that do not know Me, and principalities that know better, think they can come against My Children - and succeed. Beloved, they are sadly mistaken!!!   I Do fight for you.  I Have fought for you.  And I Will fight for you.  I Will come against every weapon formed against you.  I Will stop, and confuse the camp, of the enemy. 

It is a dangerous thing for anyone, or anything, to plan or plot or speak or think evil against you; because I Will strike down every thing that seeks to harm My Children.

I Am a Protective Father; and by the way, I Am Jehovah Elyon, the Lord Most High!!! Who and what can stand against anything that I Protect?

I Have all power over the works of the enemy;
     and I Have given this same Power to you
I Have given this same Power - My Power - to you. 

Use the Power that I Have given you - My Power - and know that no weapon formed against you will ever prosper!!!! Do not shadow box with the enemy; but what you should do is stand back and speak My Word over the works of satan.  Speak aloud, consistently and persistently, the following Scriptures: Psalms 31, Psalms 34, Psalms 61, Psalms 7, and Psalms 91.  



Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable
to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy
both soul and body in hell. Are not two sparrows sold for a cent?
And yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father.
But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 
So do not fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows.
 - 
Matthew 10:28-31



No comments:

Post a Comment