Wednesday, June 22, 2022

What Am I Going To Do??? I Am Going to PRAISE!!! (6.22.22)


We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed;
we are perplexed, but not in despair;
Persecuted, but not forsaken;
cast down, but not destroyed;
- 2 Corinthians 4:8-9 

By him therefore let us offer
the sacrifice of praise to GOD continually,
that is praising His holy name.
- Hebrews 13:15  

 



~ Prayer ~

 Heavenly Father,

I Am troubled on every side,
yet You are keeping me
from being distressed.

I Am confused,
because I don’t know which way to turn,
Yet, You won’t let me be in despair.

 My family and friends have persecuted me for no reason,
But thank You Lord; you have not forsaken me.

I have been cast down, walked over, pushed aside,
But You have kept me from being destroyed
by the enemy and his followers.

So, what am I going to do? 

I Am going to Praise You,
for all that I Am going through

I Am going to Praise You,
because You are worth to be praised,
oh Most High Jehovah!

I Am going to Praise You,
because p
raise is what I will do,
despite my circumstances.

I will trust You, Father GOD
because I Love You.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment