Wednesday, June 29, 2022

We MUST Conquer Worry, Fear and Anxiety - A Repost from Sept. 19, 2021 (6.29.22)

Faith Family,
I sent this out some time ago, but I am sending it out again - upon request. 
There is so much going on in our world right now. Too many people are worried about themselves and their loved ones because of the instability, disease, violence and uncertainty. Regardless of what happens GOD is still in the midst of His People.  The Word of GOD says 'it is impossible to please Him when you do not have faith.' 
Through it all stand!!!! 
Stand when the enemy come in like a flood!!! Stand on GOD's Word; and know that regardless of what you see with your natural eyes, Jehovah is still in control of all things.  Our ways are not His Ways and our thoughts are not His Thoughts. You might not understand why all of these things are happening but nothing has caught GOD by surprise. 
Keep your mind, heart, body and soul focused on the Lord.  
~ Marilyn Chanety
~~~~~~~


A "Help Me God, to Conquer Worry, Fear and Anxiety" Prayer 
first posted on (9.19.21)

Heavenly Father,
I come to You, in Your Son Jesus' Name, asking You to please forgive me for allowing worry and anxiety to take root in my life.

I plead the Blood of Jesus Christ against each and every spirit of fear, oppression, and depression.  And I declare and decree that I do not have - You did not give me - a spirit of fear; but of power, love and a sound mind.

I will not allow the enemy to rob me
     of my peace, anymore.
I will trust in Your Word, Father God.

I surrender my will to You, and You alone.
I give You complete control.

And I recognize that You are greater than any fear that my mind, or this world, can conceive.

Oh Father, by worrying I am displaying not only an obvious lack of faith; but also I am, in that moment, doing the very thing that You did not create me to do.....

And I know - in those moments where I am in my right, clear mind - that without faith, it is impossible to please You.

Father, it is my desire to please You in all that I do.

So, right now, I give You the weight of the world and the weight of my worldly trials, that I have erroneously taken on my shoulders; and I am doing what I should have done long ago.  I am placing it all in Your Mighty Hands.

Today.
Right now.
I cast all my cares upon You.
Because I know that I know.
That You care for me, Lord.

I love You.
I thank You, I praise You,
I give You all glory & honor & power.

And I pray this prayer in the matchless Name of  Your Son, Jesus Christ of Nazareth,

Amen
Amen
Yes & Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment