Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Trust God To Prepare a Table for You, in the Midst of Your enemies (6.15.22)

My Child,
Nothing.  Nothing.  No-thing. 

Nothing can stop My Hand concerning you.
Who (and what) can close the doors that I Have
     opened for you?

There is nothing that can stop Me from blessing you.
And I Have decided that you will be blessed.
Abundantly Blessed.
Big Blessed.
Beyond Blessed.
My Blessings.

When I Placed, deep in your Spirit, for example, that the job that you applied for is yours, that is exactly what I Meant. When I told you "no weapon formed against you will prosper," that is exactly what I Meant.

People can plan and scheme against you; but nothing they do will stop Me from bringing forth the Abundant Blessings that I Have for you. Let them have their meetings, behind closed doors, as they attempt to plan your demise; what they don't realize, is that I Am Behind the door with them, undoing everything they are trying to plan. 

Trust Me, Child, to prepare a table for you in the midst of your enemies.

I Will show them Whose Child YOU Are. 
It is a dangerous thing for anyone to come against My Children.
For when they attack My Children, this means that they are attacking Me.

I Will fight for you, and I Will win - every time -; because I Am the Great I AM, and there is no other. All Power is Mine.  I Created Power. 

So dry your eyes, My Child.
Stand tall. 
Rebuke the enemy.
and his work.

he has no power over you.
Because you belong to Me.

Because You belong to Me.

Because YOU belong to ME.
And because You belong to Me.
I belong to You.

Because You belong to Me.




No comments:

Post a Comment