Thursday, June 16, 2022

Ask, and God Will Give You His Wisdom. Simply. Ask.... (6.16.22)


 
My Child,
Once again, I Say to many of you, Be Still. 
Be Still and Know.
Be Still and Know that I AM God.

Many of you, Children, need to hear Me & hear Me well.  Because too many of you are restless and sometimes even moody.  The situations many of you have faced, have caused too many of My Children to be unsettled and anxious; which is causing you to tend towards impulsiveness. 

But I Say to you, wait on Me. 

I Will most certainly bring those of you who are going through this troubling time, through; and I Will Strengthen, Establish and Settle you, in My Purposes and My Plans, as you yield to My Guidance. 

Stop. 
Refocus. 
Be at peace.

For you can trust Me absolutely.  

I Am calling many of you to know Me more intimately than ever before.   To KNOW Me is different than speaking My Name.  To KNOW Me is to #speakLife, to seek My Face, to go to Me first and to trust Me in ALL things.  To KNOW Me is to know that spirit of anger, that habit of foul language, that conniving spirit, those things you do in the dark (which will come to light), those broken relationships that you are not trying to mend, that spirit of unforgiveness - is not of Me.  Those fleshly, worldly, out of order habits and ways must go.  You must block out the world, and draw closer to Me.  Just you and Me, Child.  Just you and Me.

 Ask.  Ask.  Ask.  Ask, and I Will give you My Wisdom, My Discernment, My Vision; and I Will direct your steps.  Do not step out in your flesh and by the power of your own good ideas to try to bring a resolution to your problems. 

Take the time (Take.  The.  Time.) and make the effort  (Make.  The  Effort.) to become more intimate with Me; so that you can be elevated into a place you have never been.   Let Me Say that again, Child.  Let that sink in.  Do not speed past these words and this moment, as too many of you have done, too many times before.  Pause.  Read the words slowly.  Let it sink into your mind, and then your soul, then read the words aloud.  Take the time (Take.  The.  Time.) and make the effort  (Make.  The  Effort.) to become more intimate with Me; so that you can be elevated into a place you have never been

Rise up, rise up, rise up, RISE UP in My Holy Spirit; rise up in the Spirit that is inside of you, your Spirit, that is part and parcel, a part of Me; and seek Me with your whole heart.  With your WHOLE heart.  With your WHOLE heart.  With your W-H-O-L-E heart.  Seek Me.  Stop talking to others so much.  Stop trying to be in control so much.  Stop trying, just stop trying, so much.  And seek Me.

For certainly, I Will be found by you.
Seek, and ye shall find.

Have faith in Me.
Have faith in Me.
Have faith in Me.
And ask Me for Wisdom.


 


Read and Meditate on God's Word
Psalm 51:6 - Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom. 

Proverbs 2:6-7 - For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding. He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly. 

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 

James 1:5 - If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of GOD, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 



No comments:

Post a Comment