Sunday, May 12, 2013

Praise Me, Praise Me, Praise Me (5.12.13)

Why art thou cast down, O my soul? And why art thou disquieted in me? Hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance - Psalm 42:5

Whenever you are troubled on every side, rest assured that I am there to keep the pressures of this world from overtaking you.  I know there are times when you feel confused and don’t know which way to turn. Those are the times in which you should come to Me, be still, and listen to My voice. My love will keep you and guide from becoming depressed.

When your family and friends persecute you for no reason, please know that I have not forsaken you.  When you’ve been cast down, walked over, and pushed aside; My mercy and grace will keep you from being destroyed.

So when trouble continues to camp out in your home, what are you going to do?  

I want you to praise Me in the midst of what you are going through.  
Praise Me, because that is what I created you to do.  
I want you to offer a sacrifice of praise for all that I have done in your life.
I will keep My hands on you while you’re in the midst of the storm.

Praise Me, even though your circumstances and situations don't want you to.
Praise Me, through the good and the bad.
Praise Me, for teaching you to seek My face and not My hands.
Praise Me and let the enemy know where you stand.

Praise Me, Praise Me, Praise Me!

- My Prayer Confession -

Praise is what I will do no matter what I am going through; 
Lord I will give You all the PRAISE!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment