Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Be Strong and Stand on the Rock (5.29.13)

My Child,
I want you to rise above the circumstances that created a place of despair in your heart. Regardless of your circumstances or the attacks that have caused you to fear, I am still the Rock of your spiritual foundation. I am holding you up even when you feel you can’t lift your eyes up. 

I will bring you through your current dilemma. I will give you wisdom, direction and will bring people into your life that can help you through this difficulty. But, you must stand firm on the Rock of faith and believe that I am with you and for you. I want you to have faith and stand even when it seems that there is no place to stand. I want you to stand when the world seems to be crumbling around you. Stand and rest in the assurance that I AM who I AM, and nothing is impossible for Me.

So right now, take the time to re-focus and turn your concentration from stressing over what you feel you can’t do, to the victory that comes through the obedience of trusting in the Rock. Establish your heart in absolute faith and do not doubt. Turn your heart towards the Rock and pray in faith for My intervention. And while you are praying I will hear your cries. 


I will answer and bring you into undisputed victory. 

Be strong and stand on the Rock.


Isaiah 65:24 - "It shall come to pass that before they call, I will answer; and while they are still speaking, I will hear." 

Psalm 62:2 - "He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved."

James 1:5-8 - "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways."



No comments:

Post a Comment