Friday, May 31, 2013

I Challenge You (5.31.13)

I challenge you to believe in Me more than you ever have before. 

I challenge you to lean and depend upon Me with all your heart to do exceeding abundantly more than you desire. I challenge you to shake off all doubts and fears that plague you, and once again, dare to believe in Me for the impossible.

I challenge you to test Me and see if I will be the One who provides that which you need. 


I challenge you to come closer and believe in My unconditional love for you. I challenge you to come walk with Me in a more intimate way so you can clearly see the way before you has been prepared. And My child, it’s a place of security, revelation, and great joy that comes from knowing and abiding with Me like never before.

I challenge you this day to come closer in complete faith, casting aside unbelief and experience the love I have for you. This is a new day, so come now with renewed hope and expectation, meet Me in our secret place, and you will surely see that this is the day the Lord has made, and I will pour out blessings upon you.


I CHALLENGE YOU TO HAVE FAITH IN ME.
  


Psalm 34:8 - O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

Psalm 118:24-25 - This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.

Ephesians 3:20 - Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.



No comments:

Post a Comment